MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Anyone actually ordered and got a build post week 42 in a colour that would suit the copper?

Starting to think mine might actually look ok - with panroof, lip and skirts.

Unfortunately though with all the extra bits my 0-60 may take even more of a hit - 6.5 secs

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
Anyone actually ordered and got a build post week 42 in a colour that would suit the copper?

Starting to think mine might actually look ok - with panroof, lip and skirts.

Unfortunately though with all the extra bits my 0-60 may take even more of a hit - 6.5 secs

I have ordered the grey, I am hoping it will look OK. Though I have no idea of the actual shade yet.

N8KOW

Sep 28, 2017
Manchester
www.kowalskidetails.co.uk
Right guys, I've not posted on here for many months but I'm in the same position as ALOT of you. I ordered my Seat Leon ST 4Drive back in Jan 2018 (Ordered through Gateway2Lease and its coming via JCT Bradford SEAT). Waited for ages and ages with no joy, no updates, no nothing. So I kicked off with SEAT CS and the dealer and after alot of help from Russell @ JCT, I got given a Tiguan 4WD DSG as a courtesy car:

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-24 at 16.54.52.jpeg

I was given the option of extending my currently lease car (Golf 1.6 TDI Match), but isn't practical as I now have 2 kids, so I've gone from being really annoyed with Seat, to now the happiest man on the planet. I now couldn't care how long the car takes to come tbh....BUT.....had an email from the dealer and like most of you, I've now got a confirmed BW of 42, week commencing 15th October

My original order was:

Nevada White
Pan Roof
Kessy
Buckets
Adaptive Cruise
Reverse Cam

I'm just hoping and praying, I got what I wanted! Whatever copper detailing comes on the car will 100% be coming off. But not to long to go now!

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Right guys, I've not posted on here for many months but I'm in the same position as ALOT of you. I ordered my Seat Leon ST 4Drive back in Jan 2018 (Ordered through Gateway2Lease and its coming via JCT Bradford SEAT). Waited for ages and ages with no joy, no updates, no nothing. So I kicked off with SEAT CS and the dealer and after alot of help from Russell @ JCT, I got given a Tiguan 4WD DSG as a courtesy car:

View attachment 2045

I was given the option of extending my currently lease car (Golf 1.6 TDI Match), but isn't practical as I now have 2 kids, so I've gone from being really annoyed with Seat, to now the happiest man on the planet. I now couldn't care how long the car takes to come tbh....BUT.....had an email from the dealer and like most of you, I've now got a confirmed BW of 42, week commencing 15th October

My original order was:

Nevada White
Pan Roof
Kessy
Buckets
Adaptive Cruise
Reverse Cam

I'm just hoping and praying, I got what I wanted! Whatever copper detailing comes on the car will 100% be coming off. But not to long to go now!

I had this car on my last lease deal and it was crazy cheap but doubled in price this time around, really is a great car. Mines now gone back and because my lease deal for the cupra isn't through vwfs I got no courtesy car.currently borrowing a qashqai, what a dreadful thing it is I can't wait for the cupra! Hopefully get delivery in the next 3 weeks.

N8KOW

Sep 28, 2017
Manchester
www.kowalskidetails.co.uk
I had this car on my last lease deal and it was crazy cheap but doubled in price this time around, really is a great car. Mines now gone back and because my lease deal for the cupra isn't through vwfs I got no courtesy car.currently borrowing a qashqai, what a dreadful thing it is I can't wait for the cupra! Hopefully get delivery in the next 3 weeks.

I was really happy with the price and spec with the deal I got on the above, much nicer looking car than the 7.5R Wagon, I can't wait either!

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK

View attachment 2045

My original order was:

Nevada White
Pan Roof
Kessy
Buckets
Adaptive Cruise
Reverse Cam

A very well specced car youve ordered :)

Reactions: N8KOW

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

View attachment 2045

My original order was:

Nevada White
Pan Roof
Kessy
Buckets
Adaptive Cruise
Reverse Cam

That's a great spec.
Jealous of your seats and build date.

Mines sort of similar and I'm waiting until week 48 which means collecting next year.

Currently have 3 kids to cram inside my SC too it's been a nightmare..

The copper may surprise you mate on the white.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Gonna wait, but the cooper is gash for me :rofl:
My dealership officially asked the question as to whether I could have mine built without as the build week is still 7 weeks away.

He got no response

But I'm hopeful that it will work, as I can't reject another car.

Think I hold the record so far - my wait will be 15 months by the time I collect...

You need to post pics

Reactions: N8KOW

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Is the st 4 drive still a 300, do they do a 2wd st? If so is that a 290

Before the whole WLTP rubbish, when the face lifted 300 ST came out, Seat had the option of FWD Manual and FWD DSG both with the Haldex LSD. And also the new option of the 4drive DSG. Arguably although the 4drive is quicker to 60mph, reviews said the FWD DSG was the more fun car to drive.

However in the UK, they decided not to bring in the FWD DSG option for the 300ST, not sure why when the rest of Europe got it.

As far as I am aware that is still the case and the ST 300 4drive DSG is now the only option in the UK. Maybe in Europe you can get an ST 290 DSG in FWD.

Reactions: Matt-taylor
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members