Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Deleted member 103408

@Maypack Just so you dont feel left out here is one for the Red Cars

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 16.28.11.png

Deleted member 103408

Maybe i should bring a bottle with me - red stuff that is

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Actually having palpitations with all the fairy liquid talk... you’ll be the death of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Deleted member 103408

Just one request to everybody posting pics on the web, please make sure you cloak the number plates

Reactions: Deano j1971

shane hartshorn

Sep 16, 2018
Any chance there's room for another 1, fancy popping down and giving the leon a run out. I can also bring my OBD eleven with me. Coming from Sheffield so only a stone throw for me.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Any chance there's room for another 1, fancy popping down and giving the leon a run out. I can also bring my OBD eleven with me. Coming from Sheffield so only a stone throw for me.

I’m sure your welcome to come and join the fun in the sunshine lol.. Your probably a bit late to join us on the food front as we had to book it ahead of our arrival.. You will probably need to bring a umbrella with you.just look further back on this thread on where we are going to meet. See you there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Shane you are more than welcome, if you want food check out

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ryaz56qQunlzcsByy_M6tiij6afJ4kVK

And give me your order and i will check with the pub to see if they can fit you in with our table - no promises.

If you just want to come along then more the merrier - what car, colour

shane hartshorn

Sep 16, 2018
Leon FR 184, lime green, 65reg had her about a month now. Few things I wanna do but most will wait until years warranty with seat has finish its course.

Chicken melt. Choc fudge brownie lol

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Deleted member 103408

looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. i ring the pub in the morning and confirm food.

Deleted member 103408

no some will decide on the day but if you want it let me know and i will ask

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
No need to thank me for posting the Car Park fees people, I am clearly not a member of the clique here.
Quite a relief really as I am an old sensible bloke not obsessed with OCD and
acceleration times

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise