Carista App

Blowski

Cupra 280 DSG
Mar 23, 2018
Hi.

Hi. If you have the senors then you have the alarm. Try this, get in the car, lock it, sit still for 1 minute then move around, should activate the alarm. A friend of mine does not have the sensors, I payed extra to have it fitted.

I should probably do this just so I know what the alarm sounds like... I’d be sitting on my sofa moaning about an alarm going off outside as someone smashed my window and pinched my dashcam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Anyone know if carista has updated yet to enable the mirrors to fold out when engine starts rather than on 1 or 3 seconds ?

Cant be bothered getting off the couch to go try it to be honest

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Can someone tell me what the default setting is in carista for ESC / ASR and Power steering please.....

For power steering is it "default" or "automatic"

For ESC / ASR there's about 8 options....which is on as default?

SFJames

Aug 16, 2018
Afternoon,

(Long time listener, 1st time caller)

Be great if someone can confirm that the needle sweep works with the digital dash, I have changed the settings via Carista, but have yet to see the sweep :thumbd:

Sam

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
A while ago i posted on here about cornering fog lights. In rhe manual is says that if LED they dont work.

Well i can confirm they do work. In Carista under the settings for the speeds they work between, by default they appear to be the wrong way round, min speed 120kph, max speed 40kph IIRC. I set mine to as low as u can go on min speed and the max speed u can go on uk roads.

If they worked before then it would be weird if they did as the values would appear to be wrong way round.

Facelift Leon BTW

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Ryan_tayl

Sep 8, 2018
Burnley
Quick one, am I able to swap from my car to the Mrs using the same carista and the beta trail? Or do I need two separate accounts?

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
So, the weather has improved & I'e been playing about with the Carista, making a few changes. I've turned up the the XDS to full strength*, I've put the diff to it's strongest setting & I've switched the throttle to direct, as opposed to the threshold value setting. The car feels awesome. Try it, seriously, these changes plus deactivating the torque limiter are the way ahead! Worth a try for the weekend, and it's easy to switch the setings back if you don't like the effect.

*From reading up on this, it may add to rear pad wear and full strength isn't good for fast track use, but for agility in combination with the diff setting it's incredible. For road use it's what you want to stay on your side of the road going round country roads at speed, or round the city for sharp manoeuvring, taking tight bends etc.

Has anyone else made these changes to the XDS and Diff?

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
Can't seem to get the the one click mirror fold working, it won't accept the change for some reason.

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
Is there something I'm missing when trying to get the one click mirror fold to work? The option is there but when I check it it says change not accepted and I may have to change something else in settings.

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks
Is there something I'm missing when trying to get the one click mirror fold to work? The option is there but when I check it it says change not accepted and I may have to change something else in settings.

This may be a daft question but your car does have power-fold mirrors I presume?

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
This may be a daft question but your car does have power-fold mirrors I presume?

Not daft at all but yes, it does have power-fold mirrors. It works with the long press on the remote but when I change it from long press to one click on the Carista app, it won't accept the change.

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
A while ago i posted on here about cornering fog lights. In rhe manual is says that if LED they dont work.

Well i can confirm they do work. In Carista under the settings for the speeds they work between, by default they appear to be the wrong way round, min speed 120kph, max speed 40kph IIRC. I set mine to as low as u can go on min speed and the max speed u can go on uk roads.

If they worked before then it would be weird if they did as the values would appear to be wrong way round.

Facelift Leon BTW

My Feb 2018 Cupra 300 has the LED Fogs coming on each side when cornering at lower speeds, so I guess they must be set from factory on this model?

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Are u trying it with the circled option?

I assume u have folding mirrors?!?!
7b3eedfb6845df55dd55ce36125f0f79.jpg

tsmiggy

Feb 12, 2007
Leicestershire
Hi Folks.
Is it possible to change the door display,the one that only goes red when in sports.Is it possible to have it red all the time.

Cheers

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Hi, is there any place to see what the various startup logos for the Instrument cluster and entertainment screens are? Im changing them in Carista but they dont seem to be any different lol

Reactions: Cuprabenwytm

Shminkypinky

Dec 1, 2017
I can 't find the setting to have rear DRL's on permanently. The only option is to do with parking lights being active with DRL's which means it looks as though you have your rear lights on permanently.
Anyone know which setting is the one to have rear DRL's on with Fronts?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.