Heater speed

Solly1010

Jun 9, 2018
Hi guys

Its really bugging me so when i start the car put the heater on i expect it to stay on the first speed.
But after 30-40 seconds it increases the speed ITSELF and goes to setting 2,3,4 ect blowing more then i want. So havr to turn it down then 10mins later it goes back up!
Really annoying!!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Dunno if it's the same as in the MK2. Apparently it's "climate control" as opposed to just a heater. It varies the fan speed based on the actual/requested temperature. Mine does exactly that and I keep knocking it back down.

Bloopeta

Oct 27, 2018
Duuno if yours is the same but on all cars Ive had, it does that if you have auto turned on?

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
mine does this as well and im always lowering the strength because i prefer the outside breeze. but the reason my ibiza does this is because it has climate control. im assuming yours is the same

Solly1010

Jun 9, 2018
Thats really annoying. Mines a mk1 seat leon cupra r so think its got the climate control. bloopeta am not sure there is an auto button but i think its on manual because when i pressed that the display showed auto.
So therezno fic

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Yes it is thanks so theres nothing that can be done?
i havent done a huge amount of research on this as its basically become a reflex of mine to just check/adjust the fan speed. you might be able to find an OBD11/carista mod to adjust the function of the climatronic if you have a more modern car than i do

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise