Headlight removal

Granty312

Oct 7, 2018
Hi,
Got some side lights and they fell into the actual headlight component of the car (I now have 3 bulbs in the headlight itself )

What is the easiest way around this? Is taking the headlight component out simple or is it a fair bit of work eg removing bumper aswell? Is there a better way to get them out as I currently have one side light on driver side and none of the passenger side! Any advice welcome

Thank you!

P.s I have a Seat Leon 55 plate 1p TFSI!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Granty312

Oct 7, 2018

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This sounds like a good idea, however I’m not sure whether the bulb would come back through the same hole if you get me as it’s a small fit? Would be a good idea though!

The metal plate should be on the bottom of the bulb so you should be dragging it thin end first which should help.

Better than removing the entire front of the car I think haha

Does the main beam share the same case as the side light as you could take that out for a bigger hole?

Granty312

Oct 7, 2018
Hopefully this will work! Yes they are in the same case if I’m right in thinking the bulbs are actually says in front of them main beam light currently !

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Good luck lol I think the forum needs an action shot of you trying to grab it lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
And throw one of these into the headlight as well... just to mix it up!
latest

Granty312

Oct 7, 2018
64882ace9c1dd6d6d61bae7201595747.jpg
finally got them in!! Used a tool that grabs! Thank you!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise