Door panel clips ?

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Thinking of sound proofing my door cards and just wanted to know which ones I need or part number ? So I can order them online somewhere as it's hassle trying to get to the stealer , thanks for any pointers.
Not that it matters but it's a 3 door.

Nora2004

Oct 15, 2017
You shouldn't need any, had all mine off at least twice and never damaged any! Just be sure to pop the card off on the bottom where the little lumpy arrow is first, once that unusual clip is off the rest just pull off by hand!

If you don't have any yet, get a trim removal toolset, ther is no way you'll get the front cards off without them!

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
You shouldn't need any, had all mine off at least twice and never damaged any! Just be sure to pop the card off on the bottom where the little lumpy arrow is first, once that unusual clip is off the rest just pull off by hand!

If you don't have any yet, get a trim removal toolset, ther is no way you'll get the front cards off without them!

Perfect and thanks.

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
What you using to soundproof the doors Tara? Watching with interest for inspiration to do mine ;)

I was hoping someone else could do it lol but I'll probably use dynamat or the cheaper rattlemat deadening first followed by 15mm or 35mm sound absorber to finish and I might even put a draft excluder around the panel edge lol.