Here's my new 290 in desire red at Goodwood Hot Hatch Sunday

new car front.jpg
new car rear.jpg

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Ahh like the 3DSM wheels (and then Pagani).

Actually, the owner replied to me on a thread in a FB group where I a member and he told me the wheels are 19".
I had those wheels shortlisted for my Skoda Octavia (they are the UA9) and my interest towards them is reborn, even though I already have 2 sets of 19" wheels.
That car looks just perfect - I pretty much like everything about it except the exhaust tips.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Actually, the owner replied to me on a thread in a FB group where I a member and he told me the wheels are 19".
I had those wheels shortlisted for my Skoda Octavia (they are the UA9) and my interest towards them is reborn, even though I already have 2 sets of 19" wheels.
That car looks just perfect - I pretty much like everything about it except the exhaust tips.

As I don’t do fb or insta Jaco2k, any chance you could put up the pics of the exhaust tips. You can’t have a car look that good to be let down by tips. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: neiloid

mm46

Mar 23, 2017
Well, by stock I meant original Seat wheels :) originally I had standard cupra 300 wheels, replaced those for 18” OZ leggera and now back on 19” performance wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk