OBDeleven modifications

jacko5

Jan 10, 2017
UK
Quick question .. Can anyone tell me what side of the car are Leuchte16BLK and Leuchte17BLK in obdeleven menu.
My left side ( passenger side ) is working for door card indication flashing .. but the drivers side does not flash.. just goes white from red.
Trying to check 16 and 17 to make them match.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Quick question .. Can anyone tell me what side of the car are Leuchte16BLK and Leuchte17BLK in obdeleven menu.
My left side ( passenger side ) is working for door card indication flashing .. but the drivers side does not flash.. just goes white from red.
Trying to check 16 and 17 to make them match.

Links is German for Left
Recht is German for Right

Do you see these words amongst your coding?

Deleted member 103408

Just in case anybody missed it in the last couple releases you can now archive some / all items from your history view.
The changes are not lost if you want to see them you just change the view to include Archived items otherwise for those who prefer it you can take out stuff you are not interested in day to day.

Deleted member 103408

Yes its unlimited changes and unlimited number of cars.

You will need to pay for dongle and pro license, If you want to use the pre built apps those you still have to pay for but you get 1 free credit a day just logging on to the app and if you can be bothered another 5 free credits for playing the adverts.

Or as most of us do just code in what you want.

Reactions: ScottyP89

Deleted member 103408

There have been some conversations about Hazzard Lights flashing when braking hard.

Coding I have found

High intensity brake light (hazards flash with hard braking)
09 - Central Electronics
Adaptation - 10
(1)-Assistance light functions-Notbremsanzeige NBA -> "active" (default "not active")
(2)-Dyn. turn signal modes-Notwarn_blinken_NBA_Phase_2 -> "active"
(3)-Dyn. turn signal modes-Crashblinken -> "active"

I have not 2 or 3 set on my car and i have not seen the hazards flash when braking hard.

According to the site i got this from it only works under heavy braking (abs kicks in) and or you are doing over 105km before hitting brakes.

I have not had a chance to make the changes and test it but just sharing in case it does work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maypack

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
There have been some conversations about Hazzard Lights flashing when braking hard.

Coding I have found

09 - Central Electronics
Adaptation - 10
(1)-Assistance light functions-Notbremsanzeige NBA -> "active" (default "not active")

I have not 2 or 3 set on my car and i have not seen the hazards flash when braking hard.

According to the site i got this from it only works under heavy braking (abs kicks in) and or you are doing over 105km before hitting brakes.

I have not had a chance to make the changes and test it but just sharing in case it does work.

All 3 are set to “Not Active” on my 67plate Cupra. Might need to look into setting this.

Razza

Nov 13, 2018
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Hi Guys and girls I will be reviewing and showing what sort of customization you can do with OBDeleven soon on my channel so keep an eye and maybe subscribe to my channel for lead of seat Leon content.
If you love Seat Leon's check out my channel and if you enjoy don't forget to like and subscribe. :drive1:

Deleted member 103408

Coding I have found

09 - Central Electronics
Adaptation - 10

Well I tried to make this change but I could not get into the Dyn. turn signal modes - not sure if thats an OBD11 Issue as the Beta is suffering some issue at the mo.

However the good news just took the car to local town, doing 120km and slamed the brakes on to stop the car (not slow down stop) and the emergency flashers came on and when I took my foot off the brake they turned off.

Therefore I can only assume you need (1)-Assistance light functions-Notbremsanzeige NBA -> "active" (default "not active") set to ACTIVE

Assistance light functions-Notbremsanzeige NBA = Emergency brake indicator NBA

Wastedagen

Aug 3, 2017
Milton keynes
Hi guys & gals,

I had a search but only come up with this.
c7c348eac2629caf6b1257dabc54cb19.jpg

I'd like to know is it possible to change the rear wiper delay. Its approximately 5-6 secs, but I'd like to have it about 10-15 secs intermittent.

Is it possible? Does the above coding allow this or is that just to disable/enable tear drop function.

Thanks in advance...

Deleted member 103408

have you tried these

Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe Intervall:
7 s
Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe Automatik:
7 s
Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe 1:
5 s
Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe 2:
3 s

Deleted member 98136

Question
If using an app to change something, then you decide you want to revert the change back, do you have to recode it as per a back up you initially made or has the original app changed to perform a reset of that particular app ?

Have always done changes using the coding method up til now.

Thank you

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.