Please help!!

Goodst4r

Nov 14, 2018
Recently brought a mk2 2012 Leon supercopa 2.0 diesel, had the car for about a month and a flashing coil light appeared on the dash. This happen once then didn’t see it again for about another 800 miles

It’s now back and on every time I use the car but I don’t seem to have any power lose like I’ve read in other threads. I read the cars diagnostic to try find a fault code and it had none! Then today my engine management light can on but still no power lose or fault codes!

Please if anyone can help as I don’t want to take it to seat and be wasting time and money for then to look for a fault code I know isn’t there to then just start replacing random bits to “see if that works” and continually be going back and forth to the dealer

brian1912

May 7, 2017
Have you checked your battery in a previous car I had the battery was done was pinging up random lights on the dash ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodst4r

Nov 14, 2018
Have you checked your battery in a previous car I had the battery was done was pinging up random lights on the dash ?

Not checked the battery I’ll give it a clean and tighten up tomorrow. But could itnreally be that? As it doesn’t seem to have any trouble starting

adon30

Apr 18, 2008
Brummm Brummm
It is that time of year where weak batteries start to fail.
Mine had a couple of occassions where it wouldn't start properly. Other times it was fine. Changed the battery shortly after that and been good for the last year and a bit.
Check the connections and grounding are all good

brian1912

May 7, 2017
Mines was a dead cell so visually looking at it you couldn’t tell only when it was tested it showed it was failing

Reactions: Goodst4r

lewisb246

Dec 16, 2018
Check brake light switch had a case where it was that also try get it plugged into vagcom had another case where it was dpf related

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise