MLU15ch.jpg

Sw1CYfC.jpg

5lsN6vi.jpg

ODdhrXP.jpg

hgqzYwa.jpg

lveB71s.jpg

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
Thanks for posting this up.Out of curiosity,what is the tyre fit kit?I’m looking at the comfort and sound and pano and was hoping that the Beatsaudio sub wouldn’t compromise being able to fit the spare-any ideas?
Also,any confirmation about the bucket seats-eta and cost?Cheers

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for posting this up.Out of curiosity,what is the tyre fit kit?I’m looking at the comfort and sound and pano and was hoping that the Beatsaudio sub wouldn’t compromise being able to fit the spare-any ideas?
I think the Beats audio sub is fine. The problem is that the space saver doesn't fit over the Brembo brakes so you get a can of tyre gunk instead if you spec the Design pack as well.

Other than the fact that the Design pack pushes the price over £40K and puts you in the 'premium' VED bracket, I like the security of a spare wheel (even if it is just a space saver).

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
I think the Beats audio sub is fine. The problem is that the space saver doesn't fit over the Brembo brakes so you get a can of tyre gunk instead if you spec the Design pack as well.

Other than the fact that the Design pack pushes the price over £40K and puts you in the 'premium' VED bracket, I like the security of a spare wheel (even if it is just a space saver).

Thanks and I was hoping that,that was the case.I had the same with a spare fitting over 335d front callipers.I ended up using a genuine wheel as a spare for longer trips,but storage was always a compromise.

amstuartc

Feb 5, 2018

Hi Billyray911
I petitioned SEAT UK to add the Bucket Seat option to the UK Configurator page and its also available NOW to order at a cost of £1600.
I just got my Cupra Ateca with Comfort and Sound and Design Pack also with Panoramic Sunroof today and its absolutley amazing.
There is also no tyre wrench to be able to take off the wheel even if you did have a spare anyway !! so your stuck with the Gunge option or just call SEAT Assistance I would say..
I will upload some pictures when I get a chance to take some in the next day or so.

Reactions: Billyray911

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
Hi Billyray911
I petitioned SEAT UK to add the Bucket Seat option to the UK Configurator page and its also available NOW to order at a cost of £1600.
I just got my Cupra Ateca with Comfort and Sound and Design Pack also with Panoramic Sunroof today and its absolutley amazing.
There is also no tyre wrench to be able to take off the wheel even if you did have a spare anyway !! so your stuck with the Gunge option or just call SEAT Assistance I would say..
I will upload some pictures when I get a chance to take some in the next day or so.

Glad you’re loving it,I’ve got a test drive booked for just after Christmas and if all goes well,I’ll get busy on the man maths!
Just to clarify,as my spec would be identical,did your car come with a spare as it’s a bit bizarre regards the wrench...
Pleased about the buckets-how come you didn’t wait and spec them?
Enjoy!

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
Glad you’re loving it,I’ve got a test drive booked for just after Christmas and if all goes well,I’ll get busy on the man maths!
Just to clarify,as my spec would be identical,did your car come with a spare as it’s a bit bizarre regards the wrench...
Pleased about the buckets-how come you didn’t wait and spec them?
Enjoy!
If you look at the brochure you'll see that adding the Design Pack to the Comfort and Sound Pack deletes the spare wheel which is presumably why there is no wrench either.

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry,me being thick-just noticed that you have opted for the design as well-I would just be having comfort and sound.As you were!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.