Order Lead Times

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Updated cw50 2018

(Please note that lead times are calculated from when your order is accepted by the factory, which can often be a number of weeks after it is placed by your dealership)

Mii 8-10 weeks
Ibiza 8-10 weeks
Leon 5dr 8-10 weeks
Leon ST 8-10 weeks
Arona 8-10 weeks
Ateca 8-10 weeks
Tarraco 10-12 weeks
Alhambra 8-10 weeks

Additional Lead Times

Ibiza 1.0 TSI +2 weeks

Leon 1.0 TSI +4 weeks
Leon 1.5 TSI +4 weeks

Leon ST 1.0 TSI +4 weeks
Leon ST 1.5 TSI +4 weeks
Leon ST CUPRA +6 weeks

Ateca 1.0 TSI +4 weeks
Ateca FR Sport +2 weeks

There are no additional lead times for any factory options not listed.

Vikingboo

Dec 6, 2018
Updated cw50 2018

(Please note that lead times are calculated from when your order is accepted by the factory, which can often be a number of weeks after it is placed by your dealership)

Mii 8-10 weeks
Ibiza 8-10 weeks
Leon 5dr 8-10 weeks
Leon ST 8-10 weeks
Arona 8-10 weeks
Ateca 8-10 weeks
Tarraco 10-12 weeks
Alhambra 8-10 weeks

Additional Lead Times

Ibiza 1.0 TSI +2 weeks

Leon 1.0 TSI +4 weeks
Leon 1.5 TSI +4 weeks

Leon ST 1.0 TSI +4 weeks
Leon ST 1.5 TSI +4 weeks
Leon ST CUPRA +6 weeks

Ateca 1.0 TSI +4 weeks
Ateca FR Sport +2 weeks

There are no additional lead times for any factory options not
Is this up today as am still waiting for my build week

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Is this up today as am still waiting for my build week
Not sure what you mean, sorry...

They are the current leads times for orders placed now. I have no idea about your specific order.

mopsi

May 29, 2018
I´m waiting for my ibiza fr plus 1.5 since May, and they allredy delay the production week 4 times , now is third week 2019. let see if is this time. :p

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I´m waiting for my ibiza fr plus 1.5 since May, and they allredy delay the production week 4 times , now is third week 2019. let see if is this time. :p

Have you got a confirmed build date? The fact it’s been put back four times and also the fact the engine has been dropped MAY mean it’s not actually going to be built.

I’d be straight on to my dealer to see what’s going on.

mopsi

May 29, 2018
Have you got a confirmed build date? The fact it’s been put back four times and also the fact the engine has been dropped MAY mean it’s not actually going to be built.

I’d be straight on to my dealer to see what’s going on.
Yes from Seat customer , i have a build week 3 2019, all orders will be fulfill before sept,orders i think

Reactions: Maypack

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Updated cw50 2018

Mii 8-10 weeks
Ibiza 8-10 weeks
Leon 5dr 8-10 weeks
Leon ST 8-10 weeks
Arona 8-10 weeks
Ateca 8-10 weeks
Tarraco 10-12 weeks
Alhambra 8-10 weeks

Additional Lead Times

Ibiza 1.0 TSI +2 weeks

Leon 1.0 TSI +3 weeks

Leon ST 1.0 TSI +3 weeks
Leon ST CUPRA +6 weeks

Ateca 1.0 TSI +3 weeks
Ateca FR Sport +2 weeks

Reactions: Rob66

KB59

Dec 20, 2018
Updated cw50 2018

Mii 8-10 weeks
Ibiza 8-10 weeks
Leon 5dr 8-10 weeks
Leon ST 8-10 weeks
Arona 8-10 weeks
Ateca 8-10 weeks
Tarraco 10-12 weeks
Alhambra 8-10 weeks

Additional Lead Times

Ibiza 1.0 TSI +2 weeks

Leon 1.0 TSI +3 weeks

Leon ST 1.0 TSI +3 weeks
Leon ST CUPRA +6 weeks

Ateca 1.0 TSI +3 weeks
Ateca FR Sport +2 weeks

KB59

Dec 20, 2018
Hi Scrogg, thanks for all the updates, placed an order for an Ibiza a couple of weeks ago, will I get email updates from the dealer, or from Seat, or from both, with regards to Build weeks etc, or is it dependant on the dealer setting up this in the first place? I have heard nothing yet from anyone. I have previously purchased VWs and you are able to track progress yourself with them, albeit not very accurately.. thanks for your time..

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
Hi Scrogg, thanks for all the updates, placed an order for an Ibiza a couple of weeks ago, will I get email updates from the dealer, or from Seat, or from both, with regards to Build weeks etc, or is it dependant on the dealer setting up this in the first place? I have heard nothing yet from anyone. I have previously purchased VWs and you are able to track progress yourself with them, albeit not very accurately.. thanks for your time..
I ordered a Cupra Ateca nearly three weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from the dealer yet. They don't even seem to be sure on lead times - I'm relying on this post for that! It would be nice to know if the order has been accepted by the factory as that might give a rough delivery date. @Scrogg, is there a typical timescale for orders to be accepted by the factory?

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
...placed an order for an Ibiza a couple of weeks ago, will I get email updates from the dealer, or from Seat, or from both, with regards to Build weeks etc, or is it dependant on the dealer setting up this in the first place? I have heard nothing yet from anyone. I have previously purchased VWs and you are able to track progress yourself with them, albeit not very accurately.. thanks for your time..
It is your retailer's responsibility to keep you informed, not SEAT. Sadly, most seem a bit rubbish at doing this! :(

I have previously purchased VWs and you are able to track progress yourself with them, albeit not very accurately...
Unfortunately SEAT do not offer the same facility.

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
...is there a typical timescale for orders to be accepted by the factory?
Not really. Sorry

Each retailer has a quota (a maximum number of cars of each model they can order each month) so if you order a car from a retailer that has used all of their quota for that month it will not be accepted by the factory until the next month that they have available quota.

I've known orders be accepted the same day, and orders that have not been accepted for two months, so the only way to know is to speak to your retailer and ask them...

Reactions: 'Little' John

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
Not really. Sorry

Each retailer has a quota (a maximum number of cars of each model they can order each month) so if you order a car from a retailer that has used all of their quota for that month it will not be accepted by the factory until the next month that they have available quota.

I've known orders be accepted the same day, and orders that have not been accepted for two months, so the only way to know is to speak to your retailer and ask them...
Thanks. Us plebs have no idea how the system works! Any information is useful, even if it seems obvious to you. Ordering near the beginning of the month should have been good then (unless they had a backlog from the previous month)?

I'm not sure how much sense I will get out of my dealer, but I'll probably harass early in the New Year if I haven't heard anything from them. I'm not sure I can believe anything they tell me anyway...

KB59

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks Scrogg, contacted the dealer and he checked the system, and said that I have a confirmed build week in Week 3 (whenever that is), so all good.. thanks

Seatadoo

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks Scrogg, contacted the dealer and he checked the system, and said that I have a confirmed build week in Week 3 (whenever that is), so all good.. thanks
That seems remarkably quick. I ordered an Ibiza in early Septemberand have no confirmed build week yet .

KB59

Dec 20, 2018
That seems remarkably quick. I ordered an Ibiza in early Septemberand have no confirmed build week yet .
I’m not sure how it works, it is a big dealer, not sure if that makes any difference, or just a bit of luck, for a change!

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Updated cw02 2019

Mii 8-10 weeks
Ibiza 8-10 weeks
Leon 5dr 8-10 weeks
Leon ST 8-10 weeks
Arona 8-10 weeks
Ateca 8-10 weeks
Tarraco 10-12 weeks
Alhambra 8-10 weeks

Additional Lead Times

Leon 1.0 TSI +2 weeks

Leon ST 1.0 TSI +2 weeks
Leon ST CUPRA +2 weeks

Ateca 1.0 TSI +3 weeks
Ateca FR Sport +2 weeks

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Updated cw03 2019

Mii 8-10 weeks
Ibiza 8-10 weeks
Leon 5dr 8-10 weeks
Leon ST 8-10 weeks
Arona 8-10 weeks
Ateca 8-10 weeks
Tarraco 10-12 weeks
Alhambra 8-10 weeks

Additional Lead Times

Leon 1.0 TSI +2 weeks

Leon ST 1.0 TSI +2 weeks
Leon ST CUPRA +2 weeks

Ateca 1.0 TSI +2 weeks
Ateca FR Sport +2 weeks

Reactions: KernelOkey
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.