Sat Nav Problem

steviecookieboy

Dec 22, 2018
Hi to all, I have just got a 2017 Seat Leon 184 Titanium. Unfortunately the navigation card is missing & I would like a replacement, could anyone tell me hoe to find a compatible card?
I have been looking on ebay but they say its suitable for the seat Media System 2.0 I'm not sure how to find what mine is?
Not buying from dealers due to the obvious expense, but it would be nice to have it working.

Thanks in advance for any help, guidance & comments, Steve

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
If you bought from a dealer or used car place they should source one at their expense. This happened to me. At first they provided me with a replacement card that had no codes and it didn't work. They then sourced a brand new card from Seat complete with the various codes required. This still needed to be paired via a dealer. I'm unaware of another way to do it. I don't used Sat Nav a lot but until got the replacement card i just used Sat Nav from my phone linked through the unit.

steviecookieboy

Dec 22, 2018
Unfortunately I bought the car private knowing it had no card, thought it would just be a case of downloading software at a reasonable price. Looks like I was wrong!
Thanks for your suggestions though, steve

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
The Seat nav is pretty useless, I've tried mine a few times but now given up on it. Google or Waze is a far better option.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Unfortunately I bought the car private knowing it had no card, thought it would just be a case of downloading software at a reasonable price. Looks like I was wrong!
Thanks for your suggestions though, steve
Does your navigation system work at all? Wondering if you have the 'High' system that has the maps on an internal SSD and doesn't use an SD card.

steviecookieboy

Dec 22, 2018
If I press the nav button it says 'Navigation database not found' so I assume it needs a card.
I accidentally plugged my girlfriends phone in earlier to charge it & her apps came on the nav screen, I said try the google maps & that works fine through her phone, muting the music when saying the route too, just like BoomerBoom said in his post above, its great.
Still going to search for a card though, just not sure how to check compatibility to be sure it works?
Thanks all

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.