Tire pressure light stays on! Ibiza 2013

Nir Jacob

Dec 26, 2018
Hi,
Few weeks ago while driving the tire pressure light came on so I stopped the car and check for flat tire, but everything was fine.
So after few min I stopped at the gas station to fill the tires with air and I found out that was some air missing, after filling the air I pressed the “set” button and nothing happened.. I tried a couple of times but nothing happens.

I have to say that I added to my car multimedia system by my self and I had to change my buttons set to another one with the hazard, air bag and ESP buttons.

On the old set the button was working fine.
So what I can do? Buy another buttons set? There is way to fix the button?
I heard that for some people that changed the buttons set like me are having the same problem.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!
(Sorry for my bad English ‘^_^)

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hi,
Few weeks ago while driving the tire pressure light came on so I stopped the car and check for flat tire, but everything was fine.
So after few min I stopped at the gas station to fill the tires with air and I found out that was some air missing, after filling the air I pressed the “set” button and nothing happened.. I tried a couple of times but nothing happens.

I have to say that I added to my car multimedia system by my self and I had to change my buttons set to another one with the hazard, air bag and ESP buttons.

On the old set the button was working fine.
So what I can do? Buy another buttons set? There is way to fix the button?
I heard that for some people that changed the buttons set like me are having the same problem.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!
(Sorry for my bad English ‘^_^)

"after filling the air I pressed the “set” button and nothing happened"
What do you expect to happen ?

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
"after filling the air I pressed the “set” button and nothing happened"
What do you expect to happen ?
Usually there is a "dong" confirmation when reset happens.
I had a similar problem on my MK 2 Leon and replaced the setting switch, that fixed it. Out of curiosity I dismantled the old switch and fluff fell out, that worked to afterwards,

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.