Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack 2

Bengal

Feb 22, 2014
With Seat new easy move the Advacned packages no longer exist

Does anyone know if using VCDS you can actually enable the unsold modules from Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack 2

These were

Traffic Jam Assist
ACC Pack (Automatic City brake (Front Assist) w/ Pedestrian
Protection & Stop&Go)
Emergency Assist

Tell

Staff member
Ideally you'd have to compare your build codes. Mines is a fully specified 2016, everything apart from the tow bar. You then check what's missing. The software should be in there, just possible missing units or changed unit.

I recall you need a DSG for traffic jam assist. The one where it stops in a queue then continues. Used it once. Some you can rule out if it's not a DOG.

Reactions: Bengal and TheSwede

Bengal

Feb 22, 2014
Thanks waiting for it to arrive xcellence lux dsg model should be able to compare pretty soon

Tell

Staff member
Thanks waiting for it to arrive xcellence lux dsg model should be able to compare pretty soon

Happy to provide the address map from Obdeleven of mine. Whilst Seat "theoldboy" said that the Spanish Seat Club site were building up address maps of Seats there were none of the Ateca when I looked in November.

Got a side project of trying to get aspects of the infotainment standard system in an Arona like my Ateca high. Bleeps when going over the road speed set on the map. Funny I would have thought all standard nav systems where on an Ateca or Arona would be the same for 2019. No Wi-Fi option on the Arona 2019 or speed warnings... they probably suppressed that menu. They also defaulted to manual time rather than GPS... might be the bug in time jumping you read about. Never get it on the high. I've set that to GPS on the Arona. We'll see.

Footnote on beeps to speed it's part of TSR feature suspect the unit would have kittens in an Arona or for that matter an Ateca if TSR was half configured without the camera just to get the road speed off the map... another winter months project :).

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.