Rs pedals from ebay or ali express for ibiza 6f

Stupidus

Mar 12, 2018
Hi :)

Just a FYI, if you're interested, theres a guy here on the forum (Listers SEAT if i remember correctly), that sells seat parts at a good price. I got the armrest for my car, from him shipped from UK. If you're fast, you could pull it off before brexit.

Reactions: AndreasSweden

José Silva

Nov 24, 2018
Portugal

ayrshiredude

Dec 2, 2017

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
i was going to buy these for my mk4. post a pic to show how they look after installation please

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Hi!
Just curious to know which pedals you went for since I had a hard time finding some that would fit. Thanks in advance!

Ordered these exact ones - still didn't offer them to the car (currently waiting at a McDonald's while my Cupra windshield gets replaced...) but I am pretty sure they will fit.

€ 7,31 17%OFF | Newest Version Stainless Steel MT/AT pedal Cover Brake Gas pedal for Seat Ibiza 6K 6L 6J
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b7ErhPdQ

Nevertheless, keep an eye on this space, since I plan to go at it later today and will let you know how it goes ;)

AndreasSweden

Jan 11, 2019
Stockholm Sweden
Ordered these exact ones - still didn't offer them to the car (currently waiting at a McDonald's while my Cupra windshield gets replaced...) but I am pretty sure they will fit.

€ 7,31 17%OFF | Newest Version Stainless Steel MT/AT pedal Cover Brake Gas pedal for Seat Ibiza 6K 6L 6J
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b7ErhPdQ

Nevertheless, keep an eye on this space, since I plan to go at it later today and will let you know how it goes ;)
I just realized that you have a different car than I do. I've got the 2018 Ibiza but maybe they will fit anyway.

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
It was far from easy - that freaking brake pedal... I am still swearing here.

For some reason, the gas cap was already removed or was never there to start with, which made it easy to fit.

The brake... Was the second I attempted, but let's get back to it later...

Skipped to clutch, which also gave some fight, but managed to get it there.

Had to warm up quite a bit the rubber to make it slide and bend around pedals.

The original clutch cover has 2 small indents that are not in the replacement pedal.

As to the brake, there is a large indent/lock/nub right in the middle that was a PIA to remove but, as it turns out, easy compared to refitting.
I had to warm a lot the rubber and pull the knob from under with some pliers.
Also found out it helps to slide the bottom part in before.

The fit is 90% fine (or just Chinese 100%)
They move ever so slightly now but i think it is mostly because I warmed the rubber to fit them.
When it becomes more rigid it should be alright.
Pics will come when I get home, since I need to run some errands now.

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Ok, here we go then:

I went to test drive the car now after the pedals settled and can confirm they fit 100% except for that brake pedal, which fits, but it is a bitch to get into place.

They improve by a lot the driving experience on this car - before I thought the clutch was not so good, but it turns out it was my foot slipping on it when moving. I fully recommend buying and fitting this exact set.

Now, some pictures:
0Hi1uh3.jpg

bTjLIUt.jpg

The original brake pedal (left) side by side with the replacement (right) - do notice that center rubber and how much more of it there is on the replacement pedal:
hUA3Tem.jpg

hT9WOsV.jpg

And the final product, which looks and feels great and makes a noticeable improvement to driving experience for the cost of peanut money and a lot of swearing:
LRvJpv2.jpg

Dac

Jul 31, 2018
I installed those in my mk5 and it really took maximum effort.. But it looks nice and the grip is good.. I did some slight rubber cutting of the side of the gas pedal to fit it..

AndreasSweden

Jan 11, 2019
Stockholm Sweden
...or this, if you don't want the footrest:

€ 6,66 11%OFF | Car styling Sport Fuel Brake Pedal Cover For VW golf 7 For Seat Leon 5F MK3 For Skoda Octavia A7 Auto Accessories
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b44OcaWk

I just ordered one ;)
I'd love to be able to fit the footrest aswell but is that even possible? Have you checked under the floor mat and found anywhere it would stick? I have the same set in my Audi a6 and it looks beautiful.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members