New Ibiza ordered!

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
Just got an email from my Seat dealer saying my car's been brought forward to Week 7, and is confirmed. :clap:

This should mean early March pickup!

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Just got an email from my Seat dealer saying my car's been brought forward to Week 7, and is confirmed. :clap:

This should mean early March pickup!
My car has a confirmed build week 8, I have been told that the collection time for the car is 3-4 weeks from the build date so told mid to late March. Which dealership are you getting your car from?

Jonny Brewer

Dec 4, 2018
My car has a confirmed build week 8, I have been told that the collection time for the car is 3-4 weeks from the build date so told mid to late March. Which dealership are you getting your car from?
It's been exactly 3 weeks since my car was built. I'll let you know when it arrives so it should give you an idea as to how long it will realistically take

Kc512

Oct 6, 2018
It's been exactly 3 weeks since my car was built. I'll let you know when it arrives so it should give you an idea as to how long it will realistically take

Mine was built on the 18/12/18 picked it up yesterday.
Fr sport 115 Nevada White. I’m made up with it looks smart as anything. Lovely inside and drives brilliantly.
Drove it home from Kent to the Wigan area yesterday and it only used just over half a tank of fuel so also seems pretty efficient on Fuel.

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016

I'm getting mine from Snows in Salisbury. I've heard 2 weeks for transport to the dealer, and then a week doing the PDI etc.

Jonny Brewer

Dec 4, 2018
Fr sport 115 Nevada White. I’m made up with it looks smart as anything. Lovely inside and drives brilliantly.
Drove it home from Kent to the Wigan area yesterday and it only used just over half a tank of fuel so also seems pretty efficient on Fuel.
What was your average mpg?

Kc512

Oct 6, 2018
What was your average mpg?[/QUOTE
Didn’t look pal it had a full tank of fuel though It’s used about £30 worth of fuel as I’ve just filled it again to cover about 280 miles I reckon probably low forties based on that which for a new engine I’m pretty happy with

Bonjers

Aug 6, 2018
800 miles on mine (FR Sport) so far, 350 of which was to Stansted and back from Bristol which is the first proper consistent motorway driving I've done . 54mpg from Bristol to Stansted and 51mpg on the way back. Happy with that.

Usual driving is A or B roads, typically around 40-45mpg

Kc512

Oct 6, 2018
800 miles on mine (FR Sport) so far, 350 of which was to Stansted and back from Bristol which is the first proper consistent motorway driving I've done . 54mpg from Bristol to Stansted and 51mpg on the way back. Happy with that.

Usual driving is A or B roads, typically around 40-45mpg

Pretty sure I glanced at mine yesterday and it said 50 odd average. It was a long day and still getting used to all the layouts

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018
My car was build week 2 and has arrived in the UK but no idea when I can pick it up, just a waiting game now
I'm getting mine from Snows in Salisbury. I've heard 2 weeks for transport to the dealer, and then a week doing the PDI etc.

Mine was built 28/01/2019 (build week 5) and have been told it’ll take 2-3 weeks for delivery to the dealership (Riverside Motors, North Yorkshire). They’ll let me know when it’s arrived so I can see it, as I’ll be waiting till 1st March to take ownership.

When I’d ordered, in mid October, the original timeframe was build week 3, delivery week 5/6. I assume it got delayed due to the odd optional extra i’d spec’ed.
It’ll be somewhere between 2-4 weeks till I can see it!

Barrington2k

Jan 26, 2019

Exactly what I've ordered but only 1 week ago so a long time to wait yet :(

I've not actually seen one in the flesh so I'd much appreciate it if you would share a few pictures please, inside and out. Various angles

Jonny Brewer

Dec 4, 2018
Picked up my Xcellence Lux on friday. It's the 115 PS engine in magnetic grey with the pan roof and seat sports styling pack (spoiler, diffuser, splitter and side skirts). Absolutely love it. Digital cockpit is amazing and the sound system is much better than I had expected. Even though it isn't an FR, I think the lux combined with the sports bodykit is the best combination of tech and equipment and looks as the bodykit gives it a sport look! Feel free to ask any questions about the car!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    502.4 KB · Views: 159
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 156
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    773.9 KB · Views: 155
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    719.4 KB · Views: 156
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    764.1 KB · Views: 159

martay777

Nov 29, 2018
Picked up my Xcellence Lux on friday. It's the 115 PS engine in magnetic grey with the pan roof and seat sports styling pack (spoiler, diffuser, splitter and side skirts). Absolutely love it. Digital cockpit is amazing and the sound system is much better than I had expected. Even though it isn't an FR, I think the lux combined with the sports bodykit is the best combination of tech and equipment and looks as the bodykit gives it a sport look! Feel free to ask any questions about the car!

It looks good in magnetic grey.
I've got to ask...why is your check-engine light on?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.