Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

So that would be £1360 plus tyre cost on top of the purchase price?

I was under the impression you can’t spec those wheels instead of the std Cupra wheels in the UK. Is that still correct?

Also the First link shows the Black Performance Pack as available with Cupracer wheels and Brembo’s. Can they be specced as standard then or are they a dealer add on after purchase of the std Cupra?

Confusing

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
So that would be £1360 plus tyre cost on top of the purchase price?

I was under the impression you can’t spec those wheels instead of the std Cupra wheels in the UK. Is that still correct?

Also the First link shows the Black Performance Pack as available with Cupracer wheels and Brembo’s. Can they be specced as standard then or are they a dealer add on after purchase of the std Cupra?

Confusing
I believe the performance pack can be dealer fit now. Well the brakes, wheels and the blades anyway. Don’t know if the standard face lift 5 spokes fit the BBK. A lot more than the old factory option.

Deleted member 103408

Just as an aside at the trackdays i have been to they specifically tell you NO DRONES.

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
This is a by invite only event and it is going to be used to promote the place, so they will be filming with that intent.
...that said, it was not clear if they could get a drone operator or not - I am hoping they can, since it is the best way to get footage ;)

There are some spooky rules for the event that kinds make you think - at any time you need to leave a car's length or width between you and cars around, when queuing or parking due to the concrete risk of the ice cracking ;)

admac21

Aug 30, 2018
After 4 months of waiting, and 2 weeks faffing around with VW Finance after they put the wrong car details on the paperwork I finally picked up my Mk3 FR Sport. Not the most ideal weather to be picking up a new car, and their water was frozen so they weren't able to give it a 'proper' clean. Sadly already has swirlies as it looks like they still tried cleaning it without running water :( But that's on me for thinking that 1 clean can't do much harm.

UKMqzU7.jpg

lYVjVDH.jpg

i6Wp8y6.jpg

fastnfat

Dec 4, 2010
Birmingham
After 4 months of waiting, and 2 weeks faffing around with VW Finance after they put the wrong car details on the paperwork I finally picked up my Mk3 FR Sport. Not the most ideal weather to be picking up a new car, and their water was frozen so they weren't able to give it a 'proper' clean. Sadly already has swirlies as it looks like they still tried cleaning it without running water :( But that's on me for thinking that 1 clean can't do much harm.

UKMqzU7.jpg

lYVjVDH.jpg

i6Wp8y6.jpg
Very nice. Is that tailgate spoiler standard or is it part of the styling pack?

Reactions: Mystery290

admac21

Aug 30, 2018
Very nice. Is that tailgate spoiler standard or is it part of the styling pack?

The spoiler was a dealer add-on that was agreed when I originally ordered the car; I thought the FR sport should be more sporty and thought it odd that a spoiler wasn't standard, he thought so too and threw one into the deal! Though I'm sure he probably rolled in the cost of it somewhere. Might also get the side skirts to go with it at some point when I've saved up a bit.

fastnfat

Dec 4, 2010
Birmingham
The spoiler was a dealer add-on that was agreed when I originally ordered the car; I thought the FR sport should be more sporty and thought it odd that a spoiler wasn't standard, he thought so too and threw one into the deal! Though I'm sure he probably rolled in the cost of it somewhere. Might also get the side skirts to go with it at some point when I've saved up a bit.
Ah, damn. I’ve got a FR Sport in order with the addition of the spoiler and skirts and after seeing yours I sort of thought that the spoiler was coming as standard and I was going to save a bit of money, wrong, lol. Looks better with it though.

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
What’s the best spoiler to get for a 5dr FR and can anyone recommend where to get it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.