MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters
I've placed my order with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts for Cupra Lux. They say the car will be delivered to me. Does anyone know if:

1. which dealer they normally use, be interesting how many delivery miles it will have?
  2. Has anyone picked their car up ordering through them?

Ip94

Oct 25, 2018
Manchester
I've placed my order with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts for Cupra Lux. They say the car will be delivered to me. Does anyone know if:

1. which dealer they normally use, be interesting how many delivery miles it will have?
  2. Has anyone picked their car up ordering through them?
I ordered from them but for the non lux version, had it 2 weeks now. It came from JCT 600 Bradford, I asked whether I could collect it to get it sooner but they said the dealer doesn't allow for collections so delivery only

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
Thanks for the reply.......that’s mildly annoying to say the least !!! When I was initially looking at quotes I got 2 separate lease companies to confirm that the Winter Pack was standard on the Cupra before I ordered. One agent sent through a current Seat brochure which showed that it was a standard option.....talk about misleading !?! I wonder where I’ll stand on some compensation?
Yes that will be interesting to see. I have email confirmation mine will have heated seats as standard. I didn’t want full leather and non lux did show heated seats as standard. On another note do the rear brakes callipers have the Cupra writing on. I’ve just seen a Cupra Alteca waiting for my MOT and it only had black callipers with Cupra writing on the front wheels only.

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
Yes that will be interesting to see. I have email confirmation mine will have heated seats as standard. I didn’t want full leather and non lux did show heated seats as standard. On another note do the rear brakes callipers have the Cupra writing on. I’ve just seen a Cupra Alteca waiting for my MOT and it only had black callipers with Cupra writing on the front wheels only.
Only on front.

Reactions: RZ46

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
I ordered from them but for the non lux version, had it 2 weeks now. It came from JCT 600 Bradford, I asked whether I could collect it to get it sooner but they said the dealer doesn't allow for collections so delivery only

I get the impression they all come from the same dealer.

I’m with a different lease company and got same spiel, can’t collect delivery only etc

Seen many posts on here about an old dude from York doing the deliveries too

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
I get the impression they all come from the same dealer.

I’m with a different lease company and got same spiel, can’t collect delivery only etc

Seen many posts on here about an old dude from York doing the deliveries too
My last Seat was trailored to me. Hopefully the same again. Hit & miss when it comes to delivery, I’ve had 50/50 arrive on a trailor or with a driver. I think this type of job suits retirees, most likely to be careful & much less likely to race them. Insurance is probably cheaper as well.

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
I was advised that the car won’t be taken more than 250 miles. If they are concerned they may be more than 250 on the odometer then it’ll be trailered.

Even 200 miles seems an awful lot for a new car

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I was advised that the car won’t be taken more than 250 miles. If they are concerned they may be more than 250 on the odometer then it’ll be trailered.

Even 200 miles seems an awful lot for a new car

Told the same although think 200 miles, where the nearest JCT600 is 198 miles away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

servicepoint

Jan 30, 2016
I was contacted today and informed my Cupra will be available in the next week or so, they apparently arrived early. I told the lease company I’ll wait until March though.
I’m In Scotland and not keen on my car being delivered by a driver, I’d rather travel myself for it but apparently they won’t allow that for some reason so I’ll probably have to pay for a trailer delivery.

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not sure if i have missed something, but when I ordered my Lux in November there where 2 options that you could add the driving assistance and safety pack and sunroof. I went for the driving assistance and safety pack, but now I can't see either option on the configuration page and the brochure suggests that the pack is not available as an option on the Lux!

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Those are still the only two options I believe. I could choose them when I ordered last week, they’re just not on the Seat website for some reason

Reactions: Juro

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
I’m unsure what I think of this or weather I should take it somewhere to get it painted professionaly. I’ve played around with several looks including vehicle wrap but this looks the better option so far. The good thing is I can peel the coating off & get it painted.

Attachments

• BBB44912-62A2-42D1-BF22-B623CFE57297.png
    BBB44912-62A2-42D1-BF22-B623CFE57297.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
Reactions: Damo H

Stephen Payne

Jan 28, 2019
East Sussex
Planning on ordering this week from Leasing Options have a few question to ask over the phone which includes wanting to collect from the dealership.

If they insist on no collection then I'll stand down the road 500 yards away to take delivery.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
The independent leasing companies maybe have an agreement with the dealers they buy through that the dealer has no interaction with the customer. That's maybe why they are refusing people the chance to collect, incase they have any niggling problems when collecting.

The leasing companies will be getting that much of a discount the supplying dealer won't want someone else's customers potential issues.

Reactions: Brooster89