Nort East Auto Show 12/5/19 -

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I asked the venue about a stand if we needed one and they said no worries, but if I ask for 26 maybe that will ok for. Now lol

Deleted member 103408

if we want to all be together then you just arrive together as I suspect all the single cars are together on stand 26.

But the important part is
The food court will be full of yummy food to keep you going throughout the day including pizza, chicken kebabs, Yorkshire pudding wraps, Coffee

and don't forget ice cream and slush from the amazing modified Ice cream van!

Deleted member 103408

So picture this for your Instagram shot, The Beast from the East, with the Whelp from the east with a Yorky pudding wrap in front.

Ok Back to buying stuff for my car, just got some new rubber for track days now need some new wheels oh my word does it never stop. :)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
So picture this for your Instagram shot, The Beast from the East, with the Whelp from the east with a Yorky pudding wrap in front.

Ok Back to buying stuff for my car, just got some new rubber for track days now need some new wheels oh my word does it never stop. :)
I like the idea of this shot haha

You going to get the same wheels in a different colour to make sure they're the same weight etc

Deleted member 103408

looking at these currently, but its very early days yet.

Screenshot 2019-02-08 at 23.11.04.png

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Deleted member 103408

I think it just means the outside area or non club area, I am guessing it will be first come first served on the day.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I think you mentioned earlier in the thread about a pre meet so we're sort of close together as I assume it's a large area for non club members...

Deleted member 103408

Yes if we all arrive together then we will be (my guess) be parked together.

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
I think you mentioned earlier in the thread about a pre meet so we're sort of close together as I assume it's a large area for non club members...
I only seen on the website yesterday that if youre in a club you need to state that before booking your ticket, also says if we've already booked we cant inform them now as they wont do anything about it, so hopefully with a pre-meet, we will be able to stick together there.. what time is everyone planning on meeting up before hand? Can see it being very busy.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Yeah we can try and get a coffee or something before hand maybe, I doubt we will get in next to each other as people join in queues etc but we can try.

I spoke to the ticket people and they said let them know if we get more people for a stand lol not sure what they can do though or I guess they can send up a picture to print out to out in our cars...

Deleted member 103408

As there is only 4 of us going I suspect it will be easier just to arrange for a time to meet and drive in together.

The show opens to the public at 11:00 and All show cars are asked to arrive between 8.30 and 10.30am. Cars arriving after 10.30 will be directed to the public car park. I was planning on getting there for about 09:00 to avoid the last minute rush.

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.