Autobrite Training Day (Car Detailing)

Deleted member 103408

You will be keeping them tyre companies in business haha do you feel yourself getting braver on corners every time you go to the track?
track tyres on the way after hermes let us down even though they said they would carry tyres. thatshould last the season. My motto on every track day start slow then pick up slowly.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
So... are we not doing the 13th now? I hate being late to every thread.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I might be ok for the 13th April. Need to check I’ve no shifts to cover at work and then see if it’s ok to stop at my Sister in Laws at Manchester (MrsMaypack sees it as an opportunity to visit her sister) on the Friday and Saturday night.

Do we have any Start and Finish times available?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I might be ok for the 13th April. Need to check I’ve no shifts to cover at work and then see if it’s ok to stop at my Sister in Laws at Manchester (MrsMaypack sees it as an opportunity to visit her sister) on the Friday and Saturday night.

Do we have any Start and Finish times available?
Just had a quick look and it seems to be 10am - 5pm sort of times... 30 minute lunch.

Deleted member 103408

At a guess I would say the two bucket kung fu wipe on wipe off method.

No power tools allowed till at least first dan.

Reactions: Legojon

Deleted member 103408

Ok I have a website address and date to roll with...

April 13th for the whole day. They hold 18 people per session and 3 people have joined already from other places. I have one other person that would like to go from my work.

@afcajax73 @Maypack @theoldboy @Legojon @paddy6789 @Damo H

The course for back to basics is £50 and takes the whole day I think (amount of people dependent)

Not sure if this if their new building or not but it's close by

Autobrite Direct Ltd
Whittle Road
Stoke On Trent
Staffordshire
ST3 7TU

Who is up for it?

Just confirmed I am at the GTI Spring event at Santa Pod on the 14th and it will be a very early start so afraid this time cant make it.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
I'm happy with the 13th April, @theoldboy needs to see what track days bring and @kanyewest will know closer to the time, @paddy6789 seems keen lol
ive put in a request to have the day off from work, theyve put it in "waiting" however as theres too many people off on that day :( id be happy for you guys to stick to that date tho and if i miss it thats cool. im sure i will get another opportunity

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
update: the holiday is still in waiting. now there is still time for me to be granted that day off, but idk if you guys need to book in advance or anything

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.