Cupra 300 wheel dented by dam pot hole!

CupraThomo

Oct 9, 2018
Cupra 300 wheel dented by dam pot hole! and slight damage to tyres, not sure when or where as the wife is being very quiet. however need replacement but seat want £655! any good replacements out there

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Cupra 300 wheel dented by dam pot hole! and slight damage to tyres, not sure when or where as the wife is being very quiet. however need replacement but seat want £655! any good replacements out there
£655 for 1 wheel is taking the pi$$.

Have you tried the site sponsor? I know they're expensive, I bought a Performance Pack (pre facelift) from Spain at less than £400 delivered.

Reactions: CupraThomo

CupraThomo

Oct 9, 2018
Will look into that, what are the wheels called I’ve been looking around but can’t find any. Any companies or contacts would be good, gonna see if my insurance will cover it

CupraThomo

Oct 9, 2018
I know, can get a set of other 4 for that. Site sponsor? Can’t see anything on page on my phone

Matt

Apr 27, 2016

Hi i have a spare one if you want it..

CupraThomo

Oct 9, 2018
Hi i have a spare one if you want it..
ok will keep in mind am checking insurance will pay out first as would prefer new and have covered to fit by seat or other company but may end up going down this route, what conditions and how much and where are you as would have to arrange shipping too.

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
ok will keep in mind am checking insurance will pay out first as would prefer new and have covered to fit by seat or other company but may end up going down this route, what conditions and how much and where are you as would have to arrange shipping too.

Hi Dm me your phone number and i will send you some pics and see what you think.
Going through your insurance will cost you a lot as it goes down as a claim for the next 5years.

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
We reported damaged wheel and tyre from a pot hole to local council.

They refunded the money we spent in repairs and replacements. Wasn’t quick but was free in the end

Reactions: CupraThomo
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.