New Ibiza ordered!

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
How did you find out which ship your car is on? My car is due to be built next week so would like to track it when it is shipped.

Simon Barker

Dec 21, 2018
Picked up my Xcellence Lux on friday. It's the 115 PS engine in magnetic grey with the pan roof and seat sports styling pack (spoiler, diffuser, splitter and side skirts). Absolutely love it. Digital cockpit is amazing and the sound system is much better than I had expected. Even though it isn't an FR, I think the lux combined with the sports bodykit is the best combination of tech and equipment and looks as the bodykit gives it a sport look! Feel free to ask any questions about the car!
Meant to ask does your car have the cornering fogs? How do they look with the led lights? Just been told my car was built yesterday so not long to delivery now!

Simon Barker

Dec 21, 2018
Mine is built now completed 11/2 status of in transit will go to sheerness need to find out next boat name maybe

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
What did you order?

I'm waiting on fr 115 mystery blue
I ordered the Xcelence Lux in Desire red 115 manual and my daughter ordered the same car in Mystery blue from JCB Ashford, both of us are getting the rear diffuser with fake exhausts fitted before collecting our cars.
Have you been given a confirmed build week yet?

Simon Barker

Dec 21, 2018
What did you order?

I'm waiting on fr 115 mystery blue
I have excellence lux 115 in Nevada white on order with spare wheel. Wish it was coming with heated seats! My wife arona same spec but with heated seats and they are great. I really like the blind spot monitor too

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
I have excellence lux 115 in Nevada white on order with spare wheel. Wish it was coming with heated seats! My wife arona same spec but with heated seats and they are great. I really like the blind spot monitor too
I would have ordered heated seats if it was an option. I did look at the Arona in FR trim with the 1.5 tsi engine but preferred the looks of the Ibiza and hear it handles better. My ideal spec would have been an Ibiza Xcelence Lux with heated seats, beats audio and the 1.5 tsi engine. I’m still happy with the car I’ve ordered and can’t wait to get it.

Crhunter212

Dec 30, 2018
I ordered the Xcelence Lux in Desire red 115 manual and my daughter ordered the same car in Mystery blue from JCB Ashford, both of us are getting the rear diffuser with fake exhausts fitted before collecting our cars.
Have you been given a confirmed build week yet?

Confirmed build week 10, wonder how they work it, I ordered 3/4 weeks before you and your car is getting built 2 weeks before mine!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members