CUPRA Ateca Special Edition on the way - here comes the bling!

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Syphon submitted a new article

CUPRA Ateca Special Edition on the way - here comes the bling!
CUPRA-Ateca-Special-Edition-1-1024x660.jpg

Continue reading the full article

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Yes to everything, apart from wheels and the blue interior twinge..

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Don't mind the wheels but not sure about blue seats.

I have always been a fan of 'spider' or multi-spoke such as Golf R Pretoria's or M4 CS alloys, which the Cupra Ateca was supplied with, maybe not in all countries though..

all purely subjective though! But the blue adds another colour combination that i cant relate to brand?!

Reactions: Brooster89

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
Interesting!I don’t mind the interior colour change,but am not too fussed with the extra copper colouring on the wheels and tailgate.Like the wheel design though and the exhaust note has been criticised a few times by reviewers,so this will be a nice overall upgrade.Nice to have an extra exterior colour too.
Price will be a problem though,as I can imagine that it will take it into the premium sector,which defeats its attraction.The seats,wheels and exhaust alone are expensive bolt-ons,so it may lose out to the likes of the X3 M140 and Porsche Macan.
I like it though and special editions always sell.

Mar 20, 2019
Canada
I really like the wheels, and I don’t know the seats. If the color is dark blue, then yes, but if there is no light blue.

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
What a faff-especially as they will have to change their pre-release blah to match!Any ideas on price yet and whether the graphene colour is the only available?
Also Syphon...any ideas about the remap that may or may not be available in the future for the C-A?
I’ve seen that ABT have showcased their own map,but I’m curious as to whether this will be the same as available for the Cupra R ST and maybe the Ateca via dealership networks and whether it would be available as a retrospective fit or would need to be picked as an option on order.Any ideas as it’s all gone a bit quiet?
It will now be called the limited edition not the special edition.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
What a faff-especially as they will have to change their pre-release blah to match!Any ideas on price yet and whether the graphene colour is the only available?
Also Syphon...any ideas about the remap that may or may not be available in the future for the C-A?
I’ve seen that ABT have showcased their own map,but I’m curious as to whether this will be the same as available for the Cupra R ST and maybe the Ateca via dealership networks and whether it would be available as a retrospective fit or would need to be picked as an option on order.Any ideas as it’s all gone a bit quiet?

Price will be announced soon. Not sure on colour but I suspect it will just be in that colour. Remap currently under negotiation, but not confirmed as yet.

Reactions: Billyray911
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise