Help

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
Know ive posted this a few times..

So im either mystery blue, black or grey, plenty of photos of blues around not many of black or grey...

Does anyone have any decent photos of a magnetic grey 'copra', unsure if magnetic grey is the same as the previous versions of the cars grey colour or not? Or if its changed as it looks different in some photos I've seen,

If you have one that would be great if you could take some photos of side front back etc.

Ty
Paul

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
Taken a look but not many grey ones, one or two but from very poor angles, the metallic on the grey doesnt look as shiny as the other colours,

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Here are a couple of Magnetic Grey Cupras from the Autotrader website with pictures from different angles of each car;

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201903045532048?sort=sponsored&model=LEON&advertising-location=at_cars&body-type=Hatchback&colour=Grey&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&radius=1500&postcode=nr13ns&year-from=2019&make=SEAT&page=1

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/new/201812042985211?year-from=2019&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&model=LEON&advertising-location=at_cars&radius=1500&postcode=nr13ns&make=SEAT&sort=sponsored&body-type=Hatchback&colour=Grey&page=2

Lighting conditions make a huge difference to the appearance of a particular colour. On metallic or pearlescent paint colours, some will look quite dull in poor / dull light, but in good light / sunny conditions, the metal flake in the paint will ‘pop’ and sparkle. This is illustrated very well with the cars at the links above - the car at the first link looks quite a light grey - it’s been photographed indoors under artificial light, so similar to a bright day. The second car looks an almost altogether different colour; photographed outdoors in dull conditions.

You really need to see Magnetic Grey in the metal as a picture of a car in a particular colour isn’t necessarily a good representation of the actual colour.

Here’s a black one;

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201812293520722?year-from=2018&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&model=LEON&aggregatedTrim=Cupra 290&radius=1500&postcode=nr13ns&advertising-location=at_cars&make=SEAT&sort=sponsored&body-type=Hatchback&colour=Black&page=1

PaulyM

still learning
Apr 6, 2011
Cheshire
Collected my magnetic grey Copra yesterday. Was a bit concerned beforehand as I hadn’t seen one in the flesh, only an Ibiza in the showroom, and thought I’d made a mistake when I was waiting for it to be built. When I saw it I knew I’d made the right choice, even though it was raining the colour looked good and suits the car and should look even better when it’s dry. It’s definitely darker than my previous monsoon grey FR and has a bluish tone to it. Will post pics when weather improves.

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
Black looks amazing clean and polished but if its your daily runner id avoid it like the plague it is a magnet for muck and scratches. Had a skoda in pearl black magic and it stayed clean for ten minutes and the cats and sea gulls used the bonnet and the roof as a dance floor.

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
Collected my magnetic grey Copra yesterday. Was a bit concerned beforehand as I hadn’t seen one in the flesh, only an Ibiza in the showroom, and thought I’d made a mistake when I was waiting for it to be built. When I saw it I knew I’d made the right choice, even though it was raining the colour looked good and suits the car and should look even better when it’s dry. It’s definitely darker than my previous monsoon grey FR and has a bluish tone to it. Will post pics when weather improves.
Thanks dude that will help me a lot. I see photos here online or whatever on sutotrafer but that's artificial light So not true colour really.

Have put my order in for one so just gotta choose the colour and hope I get accepted for finance. Have around £800 disposable atm pcm after all Bill's so should be ok I guess? Anyone can shed light as this would be the first time I ever financed a car

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
Black looks amazing clean and polished but if its your daily runner id avoid it like the plague it is a magnet for muck and scratches. Had a skoda in pearl black magic and it stayed clean for ten minutes and the cats and sea gulls used the bonnet and the roof as a dance floor.
Yeah really like it however I like the two tone colour of the wing mirrors being different to the car colour. Looks cool to me. Probably going to be magnetic grey

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise