Hello and Happy Friday

Krafty_Bizkit

Mar 15, 2019
South London
Hi everyone

Having sold my MK1 Eunos Roadster last week I am going to view an Ibiza FR 1.8T tomorrow so all being well will be a SEAT owner this weekend. Going to have a nose round the forum for some buying advise and things to look out for.

I am from South London and have had a wide range of cars over the years. Also been a member of many owners clubs and groups so looking forward to getting involved

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Welcome! Hopefully you find the forum useful and helpful :) Upload some pictures as soon as you get your car, we do love a good picture on here!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum :)

Hopefully all goes well when you go see the Ibiza :)

Let us know how you get on

Cheers

Krafty_Bizkit

Mar 15, 2019
South London
Well I went to look at the Ibiza yesterday and it was as good as it seemed. Bought it there and then so I am now the proud owner of this 06 Ibiza FR 1.8 20vT. It has only done 64k miles and has a huge amount of service history so am very happy.

Here are a couple of quick photo's I took this afternoon, what do you all think

upSgIX5.jpg

YMz5pPg.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Congrats on your purchase!

Lovely looking car you have there! Paint looks in very good condition.

You got any plans to make the car yours or is it just use it for a while then see what happens.

Cheers

Krafty_Bizkit

Mar 15, 2019
South London
Congrats on your purchase!

Lovely looking car you have there! Paint looks in very good condition.

You got any plans to make the car yours or is it just use it for a while then see what happens.

Cheers
Thanks, the whole car is immaculate considering the age. First things I wanna do is get the few little bits sorted on it and do a full service to make sure I am 100% happy. Then maybe start tinkering with a few things

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Remember if you plan to do stuff to your car to have a readers ride so people can see what progress you get up to.

Enjoy!

Deleted member 103408

And just in case you are in the North West we are having a car meet on 28th April near Doncaster you are more than welcome to come along and show it off to people who like these cars.

Krafty_Bizkit

Mar 15, 2019
South London
And just in case you are in the North West we are having a car meet on 28th April near Doncaster you are more than welcome to come along and show it off to people who like these cars.
I am from South London but have been know to travel the country going to car meets. The 28th April is a no go for me though as my wife is running the London Marathon so will be cheering her on.

Thanks for the invite though and I would love to come along to a meet sometime in the future

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I am from South London but have been know to travel the country going to car meets. The 28th April is a no go for me though as my wife is running the London Marathon so will be cheering her on.

Thanks for the invite though and I would love to come along to a meet sometime in the future
We have our national event (normally in July) the last one was in Donington so worth keeping an eye out for that.

Reactions: Krafty_Bizkit
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members