Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@AdsMarshy27 have a look see at the first page to see if you're free and up for it. Reply to this if you are and ill get you in the meet chat.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
pretty sure ill be able to manage this one! ill probably drive up on the sunday morning, not a drinker and dont eat pork, seafood or mushroom! game for everything else tho, hope i dont sound like a stick in the mud

Reactions: Aidanr97

Deleted member 103408

There is not a lot of interest in meeting up the night before so we will all be driving up / down / sideways on the day I suspect.

With regards to drinking well a pint would be the most with lunch, Food you know what you like and I can assure you that you are not the only one.

@Jimbobcook add him in to the chat mate, We now have 12 confirmed.

Reactions: kanyewest

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
pretty sure ill be able to manage this one! ill probably drive up on the sunday morning, not a drinker and dont eat pork, seafood or mushroom! game for everything else tho, hope i dont sound like a stick in the mud

No stick in the mud at all.

We are all different in our own way. I hate 98% of seafood. Love COD and BASS but nowt else lol.

Would have been nice to meet some new people and cars but I’ll be sitting this one out as I have a prior arrangement with 12 hours of work on the Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to seeing pictures later.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Or was it because you would have to choose the dirty'st car to hand on the trophy I wonder.

Well the current state of my car would mean I get to keep it (going against forum rules lol)

I’m gutted I’m not going to get to see the Mini Beastfromtheeast and the Maxi Beastfromtheeast in the flesh.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Well the current state of my car would mean I get to keep it (going against forum rules lol)

I’m gutted I’m not going to get to see the Mini Beastfromtheeast and the Maxi Beastfromtheeast in the flesh.
the footwell behind my drivers seat has been reduced to a landfill site and im currently torn about whether i should clean it or let it get worse and win the prize :stick:

EDIT: no, i WILL clean it

Deleted member 103408

Now that causes a problem for the judges are they just looking at the outside or inside or overall dirty level.....

My car has been on 3 track days and not washed in between so I suspect I may be in with a chance by end april,

Dont worry @Jimbobcook I will wash her for the day she needs to look here best - do i need to bring up the other wheels as well :)

Reactions: Jimbobcook

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Now that causes a problem for the judges are they just looking at the outside or inside or overall dirty level.....

My car has been on 3 track days and not washed in between so I suspect I may be in with a chance by end april,

Dont worry @Jimbobcook I will wash her for the day she needs to look here best - do i need to bring up the other wheels as well :)
i didnt even consider that! i might have to invade a farmers field at 3am and do donuts until my car looks like its made of chocolate

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
New to all of this but i'm up for that, might get some inspiration for my Ibiza
Welcome to the forum,

Do you fancy getting an Introduction post rolling with pics of your Ibiza? It's more to prove that you're indeed human and have a SEAT lol we try and keep the forum meets as civilised as possible and unfortunately that means taking some extra steps :) hope you don't mind.

The Introductions page is here - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/introductions-new-members.125/

How to post pictures is here - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....externally-and-uploading-to-the-forum.446438/

Reactions: Aidanr97
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.