Sachs Performance kit issue- Seat Cupra mk2 2008

eSuit

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everyone !

My dualmass-flywheel died in Cupra mk2 2008 year so i bought a an Sachs Performance clutch kit with onemass flywheel :

this one : 883089.000034 and release bearing : 613182.654150.

Now i have some strange clicking noise when releasing clutch pedal and problem with hard shifting on hight RPM .
After 6k RPM its like hitting a wall on every gear 1-2 , 2-3, etc.
I tought it was bad release bearing so i change it again for new one and still the same.
My gearbox(KPA) was recovered like 2k km ago so should be in good condition. When i try to change gear i dont hear any strange noise from gearbox..

clicking noise in this video https://streamable.com/monzc

Mayby anyone have the same problem as me and found a solution,
I do not know what to do anymore .

Thank You

Reactions: Moh_methinjection

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
Hi everyone !

My dualmass-flywheel died in Cupra mk2 2008 year so i bought a an Sachs Performance clutch kit with onemass flywheel :

Now i have some strange clicking noise when releasing clutch pedal and problem with hard shifting on hight RPM .
I tought it was bad release bearing so i change it again for new one and still the same.
My gearbox(KPA) was recovered like 2k km ago so should be in good condition. When i try to change gear i dont hear any strange noise from gearbox..

Thank You
Because you have replaced your dual mass with single gear changes are harsher as no cushion from dual mass...if want it back to normal you need the dual mass f/wheel...if you read up on single mass you,ll see its a compromise to a quicker change...takes practice to get it right...better for track once used to it though....lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Legojon
Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone !

Thank You
I’m having the exact issue as you with an rts smf twin friction

what was the solution for you?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.