2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Hi,

I am hoping to come to meet everyone for the first time - bit apprehensive.

Does anyone bring partners etc.

I have an app called Carista which allows the customisation of things like needle sweep, tear drop wipe, auto door lock at 15 mph etc which I might bring.

Best wishes,

John

I was like this at the Blackpool meet, but it was very welcoming and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Nothing to be scared of with this lot, its just a bunch of folk chatting boll**ks about cars and having a laugh.

Partners, kids etc all welcome its a family friendly bunch, if you can make it id highly recommend it. :)

Cheers
Sharpy

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I was like this at the Blackpool meet, but it was very welcoming and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Nothing to be scared of with this lot, its just a bunch of folk chatting boll**ks about cars and having a laugh.

Partners, kids etc all welcome its a family friendly bunch, if you can make it id highly recommend it. :)

Cheers
Sharpy
You need to do us a trip adviser review haha

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

Cheers
Sharpy

And its always nice to meet new members. We are all from different backgrounds but like SEAT Cars. Nothing to worry about at all.

MrsMaypack came to the Blackpool meet but ended up going shopping and just had a few drinks and food in the evening with those those that stayed over. She enjoyed it (in her own little way).

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Happy days! Shame we're missing you at the Doncaster meet!
My shifts are changing due to a number of people on the sick at work so I might at a push be able to attend. I cant confirm yet as I need to discuss with my boss on Monday when back at work, but you never know, the Dirty Desire Red Cupra may make it yet.

Be a shame to miss out.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
My shifts are changing due to a number of people on the sick at work so I might at a push be able to attend. I cant confirm yet as I need to discuss with my boss on Monday when back at work, but you never know, the Dirty Desire Red Cupra may make it yet.

Be a shame to miss out.

I’ll have a chat with your boss if you like mate....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maypack

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
You booked in overnight anywhere on the 13th July Deano j1971?

Am looking for somewhere to stay myself and a few pints and food would be great with company.

Not booked anything yet..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
So Deano j1971 and myself can stay at your place?? . Nice of you to invite us. Get the beer and tell the missus to get some food on lol.
Haha you don't want to stay here, our cats so annoying! We do have hotels local to the brewery you had some tasters from.

john2017

john2017
Jan 1, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi John,

Anyone is welcome, it's a very friendly environment. We turn up, put the cars on the edge of the area given to us, get some pictures and have a good chat on how to spend everyone else money haha

As mentioned above we have a few meets before the nationals if you want to see some of us before hand. unfortunately both are further north.

I'd recommend getting club tickets for any extra people you bring just in case (same price though I think) just get one car pass you should be gravy.

Cheers
Thanks for your reassuring comments - July 14th seems quite a long time away but think I will book soon.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.