MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Jackx1

Oct 26, 2018
Same flip of cars for me when the bloody thing arrives!

Can't wait for the delivery of power in petrol form again! GTD was a brute don't get me wrong, but boy was it dull in twisty high speed corners!

It will be worth the wait! Waited 5 months for mine! Certainly a big jump up in performance compared to the gtd as well!

Reactions: bgb

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Collected yesterday from dm Kieth York had a nice drive home (80 miles), car is great and much more than I expected but I’m hearing a funny noise when driving. Just looked around my tyres and got a nice big screw in the front right, brilliant!!!
Ouch! Sods law at play

MDB

Apr 2, 2019
Got my reg number today, but still no contact regarding a delivery date.

Got my finance docs through the post yesterday. That had the reg on it too, apparently registered 1st March although can't find it on insurance websites or gov tax yet. They left the delivery date blank though :cry:.

Sent them back first class signed for this morn - allowing for no mistakes! Bit concerned paperwork said roughly 15 days from when they receive them back and process them before delivery though as that will take it to either 26th April or w/c 29th April, when it's been sat at JCT since 1st week of this month. Seriously hoping they allow me to waive that, but suspect its very unlikely. It's going to be a looonnng two weeks

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Got my finance docs through the post yesterday. That had the reg on it too, apparently registered 1st March although can't find it on insurance websites or gov tax yet. They left the delivery date blank though :cry:.

Sent them back first class signed for this morn - allowing for no mistakes! Bit concerned paperwork said roughly 15 days from when they receive them back and process them before delivery though as that will take it to either 26th April or w/c 29th April, when it's been sat at JCT since 1st week of this month. Seriously hoping they allow me to waive that, but suspect its very unlikely. It's going to be a looonnng two weeks

My email said to me that the reg number will probably not show on the DVLA / Insurance database until the day before delivery. I am just waiting for the call to arrange delivery, which they said on Monday should of been Tuesday, But still waiting. It's frustrating!

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
Mine was BW13 and is on the aquarius ace supposedly told me to call back Monday.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

New to this forum and my first post. Just found out my Car is being delivered to the dealer first week in May after ordering start of March. Way earlier than the July forecast I was given. Shame I cannot pick it up until July!!! Went for the Cupra Lux in Magnetic Grey and cannot wait to collect it in a couple of months.

Just rang SEAT, as @Madmick said, the car was on the Aquarius Ace and is now at the Grimsby port (since Wednesday) and is awaiting transportation to the dealer...

Reactions: bgb and Madmick

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Almost looks like a stapler hole....

Maybe flag it with the broker/SEAT just so you have a record, no harm in notifying them? Then decide between all parties if its a defect/damage that needs to be repaired?
Update on this one; I reported it to Leasing Options who then had a conversation with SEAT, even though I didn't spot it on handover and SEAT could have fobbed me off, they are in fact going to replace the seat squab cover at my local dealership. I didn't think I would ever need to involve Leasing Options for aftercare but they have been spot on, excellent customer service!

Cranny D

Dec 24, 2018
Picked up my Cupra today. Had a nice 130 mile drive back to the Midlands from York and it's safe to say the car is sensational. Surely only going to get better!

Funny story, the dealership gave me the car with little fuel in the tank, so little actually that I managed to get about 200 yards up the road before I broke down; what an experience eh!:thumbup:

Robinm

Oct 16, 2016
Yes, pcp is around £600 a month, which I thought was a bit high.

Ok I have finally ordered my Cupra R ST today. Magnetic tech grey with panoramic sunroof plus power upgrade.
It is available on personal contract hire at around £480 with 6 payments up front for a 3 year contract. However on the basis Cupra will introduce something really interesting over the next couple of years I went for a 2 year contract at £534 per month.
Is it worth it? To be honest I don’t really care as I think it is a pretty unique vehicle and cannot wait to get it. Delivery is going to be around 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Ok I have finally ordered my Cupra R ST today. Magnetic tech grey with panoramic sunroof plus power upgrade.
It is available on personal contract hire at around £480 with 6 payments up front for a 3 year contract. However on the basis Cupra will introduce something really interesting over the next couple of years I went for a 2 year contract at £534 per month.
Is it worth it? To be honest I don’t really care as I think it is a pretty unique vehicle and cannot wait to get it. Delivery is going to be around 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well done you. I’m a great fan of the attitude too

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise