2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Prices of hotels and how close to the Brewery? Maybe we (@Deano j1971, @paddy6789, yourself, me and any others interested) could meet and have a brewery drink etc
Just checked all our hotels (5 in total) and they don't go below £80 a night per room... which is pretty expensive so I guess that's out haha

john2017

john2017
Jan 1, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi,

I was looking at the trax website specifically booking group tickets, I select seatcupra.net from the drop down list but am not sure what to enter for the password - could someone advise please?

Best wishes,

John

CovFC87

Mar 29, 2019
Hi,

I was looking at the trax website specifically booking group tickets, I select seatcupra.net from the drop down list but am not sure what to enter for the password - could someone advise please?

Best wishes,

John
FORMENTOR

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi,

Best wishes,

John
Everything you need should be on the first post in this thread :yes:

Reactions: john2017

Markyt

Jun 17, 2017
We're heading to Donington this year in the summer at Trax. The organisers of last year's event aren't running.

Date: Sunday 14th July (you can camp the day before if you wish)
Organiser: Trax
Deadline for booking to be on the stand: 10th June

Who is welcome: All SEATs and CUPRAs - any age, modified or not modified. This is a social meet for SEAT and CUPRA fans.

Freebies will be given to attendees - at least stickers and hopefully more.

How to book:

1. Go here: http://www.traxshows.co.uk/club-tickets-0
  2. Click on the red "club tickets" button
  3. Select SEATCUPRA.NET in the drop down
  4. Password is: FORMENTOR
Make sure you are buying "club stand" tickets and that you choose the "Club Display Vehicle Pass" option.

Once you have booked please add yourself to the confirmed booking thread here: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....ng-confirmation-thread-no-discussions.450346/

-----------------

This thread is for discussions about the event, convoys, logistics etc.

Let's make this our biggest year!

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Scott
Is there anyone going from around Oxfordshire area want to convoy up and any stands that I can show my car on

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Is there anyone going from around Oxfordshire area want to convoy up and any stands that I can show my car on
The last nationals most people met up in a service station and we convoyed from there, all cars booked into out stand will be on show in our stand. All cars welcome.

Reactions: lil3520

Markyt

Jun 17, 2017
The last nationals most people met up in a service station and we convoyed from there, all cars booked into out stand will be on show in our stand. All cars welcome.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1554844992965.jpg
    FB_IMG_1554844992965.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 142

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Not booked it yet but definatly coming. Anybody doing a group buy on hotels?

Me and @Deano j1971 definitely staying the Saturday Night before the show but nothing booked yet. Not sure if @paddy6789 is staying over too.

Be good to all stay together for a bite to eat and a few pints combined with car chat lol

Last edited:
Reactions: bigT's lcr

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Me and @Deano j1961 definitely staying the Saturday Night before the show but nothing booked yet. Not sure if @paddy6789 is staying over too.

Be good to all stay together for a bite to eat and a few pints combined with car chat lol
Definatly, let me know when you decide which hotel pal

Status
Not open for further replies.