MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Pyrogena

Apr 14, 2019
I
You ordered the same as me at about the same time. I am getting a July delivery date from SEAT. Just want my new car!

I ordered mine 7th Feb - was told mid-May delivery by dealer. Got a call out of the blue from Seat last week saying potential start build date of 1st May and hopeful delivery mid June...also just want my new car!

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
I

I ordered mine 7th Feb - was told mid-May delivery by dealer. Got a call out of the blue from Seat last week saying potential start build date of 1st May and hopeful delivery mid June...also just want my new car!

Strange. Order back end of Feb and is already in the UK on route to dealer. 5dr hatchback lux, yours must be an ST?

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Anyone ordered through Leasing Options having an issue with delays? My Build Week 9 car has been within the UK since March 15th, and apparently on the way to the dealer since roughly 2 weeks ago.. a 2 hour journey according to Google Maps.

I've called SEAT/Dealer/LO and get mumbo jumbo about huge amount of cars etc but then see people who's build weeks are same/2 weeks after mine obtaining their cars??

Just trying to figure out why mine has been left standing for so long..maybe just also impatient :help:

Mysteryblue

Feb 11, 2019
Its here :cheeky:

Just noticed though that while my Clio was parked at Bristol airport someone has driven across the front, lightly dampened my mood!

Attachments

• 20190415_110533.jpg
    20190415_110533.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG-20190415-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20190415-WA0004.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 179

MDB

Apr 2, 2019
Just had an email from JVF. They are able to offer us delivery next Wednesday (24th)!!
Hoping to get them to deliver on Tuesday 23rd instead as I'm not at work so fingers crossed for that, but either way... a week tomorrow or Wednesday now cannot come quick enough! Thank goodness for a busy Easter weekend to keep my mind occupied!

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Its here :cheeky:

Just noticed though that while my Clio was parked at Bristol airport someone has driven across the front, lightly dampened my mood!

Bar-Stewards with your Clio. Don't think that'll polish out.

Nice photo of the Cupra. Just wondering if the interior trim is darker than previous models ?
That alcantara door panel looks more like black compared to the grey ones I've seen in previous photos on here. Any chance you could post up some interior photos ?

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone ordered through Leasing Options having an issue with delays? My Build Week 9 car has been within the UK since March 15th, and apparently on the way to the dealer since roughly 2 weeks ago.. a 2 hour journey according to Google Maps.

I've called SEAT/Dealer/LO and get mumbo jumbo about huge amount of cars etc but then see people who's build weeks are same/2 weeks after mine obtaining their cars??

Just trying to figure out why mine has been left standing for so long..maybe just also impatient :help:
Can't believe you are still waiting!! My wait was nearly 4 weeks from port to collection so you now have the dubious honour of having smashed my waiting time out of the park. I know there are only so many car transporters in the UK but you do have to wonder if it has slipped through the cracks..........

Mysteryblue

Feb 11, 2019
Bar-Stewards with your Clio. Don't think that'll polish out.

Nice photo of the Cupra. Just wondering if the interior trim is darker than previous models ?
That alcantara door panel looks more like black compared to the grey ones I've seen in previous photos on here. Any chance you could post up some interior photos ?

Nope its through to the plastic :banghead:

I'll get some more pics of the interior in a bit, here's 2 I took earlier

Attachments

• IMG-20190415-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20190415-WA0007.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG-20190415-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20190415-WA0008.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 160

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
As you can see, it was very murky and overcast in York this morning. I'm sure it will look better when the sun comes out.
So, I've had the car nearly 2 weeks and today a parcel got delivered with some very unexpected contents; it came from Leaseplan UK Ltd who are the finance company propping up my order with Leasing Options. In one box was a plug-in dash cam and a 16Gb memory card and the second bright Orange box (designed to fit in your boot) contained a high Viz vest, first aid kit, warning triangle, foil blanket, ice scraper, de-icer, sponge/microfibre cloth, screenwash pod, tyre pressure gauge and tyre depth gauge!

Handy I guess if anybody was thinking of buying a dash-cam or wanted to bring down their car insurance and some of the items in the second box I'm sure would come into their own in an emergency.

Is is specific to Leaseplan UK or do all the finance companies do it??

Reactions: louiskopite

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
So, I've had the car nearly 2 weeks and today a parcel got delivered with some very unexpected contents; it came from Leaseplan UK Ltd who are the finance company propping up my order with Leasing Options. In one box was a plug-in dash cam and a 16Gb memory card and the second bright Orange box (designed to fit in your boot) contained a high Viz vest, first aid kit, warning triangle, foil blanket, ice scraper, de-icer, sponge/microfibre cloth, screenwash pod, tyre pressure gauge and tyre depth gauge!

Handy I guess if anybody was thinking of buying a dash-cam or wanted to bring down their car insurance and some of the items in the second box I'm sure would come into their own in an emergency.

Is is specific to Leaseplan UK or do all the finance companies do it??
I'm pretty sure Leaseplan had an offer through the leasing brokers for the dash cam (Gateway2Lease advertised this but I haven't received it yet) so I'm thinking it's unique to them.

Alfa Romeo UK sent me a similar bag of goodies when I got my MiTo on lease.

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
Can't believe you are still waiting!! My wait was nearly 4 weeks from port to collection so you now have the dubious honour of having smashed my waiting time out of the park. I know there are only so many car transporters in the UK but you do have to wonder if it has slipped through the cracks..........
I spoke to the dealer today confirmed mine is in Grimsby and they said its on priority delivery i smell bull****

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
Had a call from Leasing options today, car will be delivered 1st of May...

Not bad considering I only had just put my order in with them around the 20th March time.. Through ALD as the lender, not leaseplan so much better as only charge 5 pence per extra mile + vat. I think with leaseplan its 20p + per mile over 3k

Reactions: Cookie12

Cookie12

Mar 26, 2019
Had a call from Leasing options today, car will be delivered 1st of May...

Not bad considering I only had just put my order in with them around the 20th March time.. Through ALD as the lender, not leaseplan so much better as only charge 5 pence per extra mile + vat. I think with leaseplan its 20p + per mile over 3k

How have you managed that?

i ordered from leasing options on the 25th March, with ALD as the lender and i havent even had a build date yet, or paperwork to sign etc? They told me late June at least before i would get it :(

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Does the cupra still have a dimming rear view mirror? brochure says yes but its certainly not the same as my 280, no lights and no button and it doesnt have a lever like an old school manual one, just some textured grill like thing on the back.

how does it work if it is?

Juro

Dec 5, 2018

I am with Nationwide, the car has been at the dealers since 1st April and still waiting for a delivery to me. I have a ref number, but no delivery!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.