SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Kisszabo

Aug 25, 2015
Hungary - Győr
Hi Friends! Maybe you could help me for a bit...
I have a 2016 Leon Cupra ST290.
MIB2, H24; SW245.
I have updated, to 330, and than to 346. Was no error during the update (from SD card), but now my radio and Sport display bugs a bit... :(
-The sport display reset itself on every startup... (the gauges are always the factory settings)
-The radio station names renames itselfes, all the stations has the same name! The logos are all right, but the names... :( See the picture

I heard these thing from others to, but our dealers has no idea...

Can it re-update with the same SW version?
Can it down-date for the original 245 version?

Thanks a lot for your help!
have a nice day!

Attachments

• IMG_0823.JPG
    IMG_0823.JPG
    741.1 KB · Views: 307

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
Hi Friends! Maybe you could help me for a bit...
I have a 2016 Leon Cupra ST290.
MIB2, H24; SW245.
I have updated, to 330, and than to 346. Was no error during the update (from SD card), but now my radio and Sport display bugs a bit... :(
-The sport display reset itself on every startup... (the gauges are always the factory settings)
-The radio station names renames itselfes, all the stations has the same name! The logos are all right, but the names... :( See the picture

I heard these thing from others to, but our dealers has no idea...

Can it re-update with the same SW version?
Can it down-date for the original 245 version?

Thanks a lot for your help!
have a nice day!
Hi. Have you rebooted the MIB2 fully where you press and hold the power button in until it restarts and comes up with the SEAT logo screen?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Kisszabo

Aug 25, 2015
Hungary - Győr
So, maybe I found something... in 5F Control blok comes this error up: (see Pic) If I erase it, it will be clear, but it comes back at the next start up... I don't know where it comes from...

Attachments

• IMG_0883-01-05-19-03-44.JPG
    IMG_0883-01-05-19-03-44.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 331

Dannnnn

Dec 9, 2018
Hampshire
Has anyone else had the issue of losing the driving mode screen (When you push the Cupra button)

Updated mine to 346 at the weekend, Drove to work on Monday and it worked fine. Got in after work and it wouldn't bring up the selection screen when I push the Cupra button.

Kisszabo

Aug 25, 2015
Hungary - Győr
Has anyone else had the issue of losing the driving mode screen (When you push the Cupra button)

Updated mine to 346 at the weekend, Drove to work on Monday and it worked fine. Got in after work and it wouldn't bring up the selection screen when I push the Cupra button.
Yes-yes... Sometimes the same for me... or comes up the screen, without any road picture... :(((

Cagwell

Jul 30, 2018
Hey peeps, i appologise if this has been asked before, I updated my mib2 to H24 0245 a few months ago and it has worked great, I then went to a seat dealer to have full link installed, they later told me it couldn't be done due to the software that was installed using the Spanish forum, they have gave me the full link code away and my infotainment has been updated to H24 0346, has anyone else came across this and is it possible to install full link? Cheers

anz

Jun 10, 2019
anz my seat leon tfsi fr 2007
while I drive on low revs rpm drop to 800 from 1500 at 20 mph and shake some times violently same when 70 mph from 2500 to 2000.
this happens sometimes but every day when I drive.
I have changed spark plugs, coil pack,pcv valve, high pressure fuel pump, cam followed, breather pipe, maf cleaned.but still no luck.
please help me
no engine light
nothing is showing on diagnostic machine

Clodius

Jun 23, 2019
London
What is the latest/most stable version for MIB2?
I currently have mirror link and of course I don't want to lose it.
Part no. 5QA035858A
Hardware: H30
Software 0359

Thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise