Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Sorry no, a) dont want any more kids thank you and b) i hate those silly wing mirrors.

The HUD In crude form is already up and running and can be displayed on a screen that sticks to the windscreen or a small one that I have fitted and the phone sits in a cradle. I am just trying to work out how I can get a projector installed another one of those ideas that may yet come to be.

Agreed... I just want the HUD part (speedo mainly). I did look into a few ways of doing it but got nowhere. But if you get a projector figured out, let me know! Cause I'll want one!!

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Nice of you to say that @Deano j1971. I’m going to do some intensive looking over the next few days when I’m off work. Any preferences from you as most places are either your side of Donington or mine. Which means extra travel for one of us.

@Maypack...no preferences bud, either works for me not bothered about price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
does this inspire anyone? particularly people with instagram profiles? i’m sure we can get creative and show off the cars somehow

4454300015c5cbd8d2feb226a58df36e.jpg

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That sort of picture would take a lot of planning I assume lol and no one hooning it haha I have no idea about location so pictures will be wing it as and when. I'll be getting a few shots for the instagram page whilst we're there from people who don't mind that is.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
That sort of picture would take a lot of planning I assume lol and no one hooning it haha I have no idea about location so pictures will be wing it as and when. I'll be getting a few shots for the instagram page whilst we're there from people who don't mind that is.

And we'd get stuck behind a citreon c2 doing 16mph blocking the shot.

Reactions: kanyewest

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
@Jimbobcook is Loughborough on your route from home to Donington Park? I was looking at a Premier Inn in Loughborough for @Deano j1971 and myself and was wondering if it’s on route to meet up in Convoy Sunday Morning.

There’s also Melton Mowbray too. I’m happy with either and @Deano j1971 is trusting me to arrange so I know he will be happy as long as there is food and drink

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@Jimbobcook is Loughborough on your route from home to Donington Park? I was looking at a Premier Inn in Loughborough for @Deano j1971 and myself and was wondering if it’s on route to meet up in Convoy Sunday Morning.

There’s also Melton Mowbray too. I’m happy with either and @Deano j1971 is trusting me to arrange so I know he will be happy as long as there is food and drink
Loughborough can be on route I normally go through Rempstone to the North I think but easy division.

Not stayed there so cannot say much lol the Premier Inn in Melton is brand new but somewhat of a dive of a town these days but I do drive through that to get to said location.

Although Melton is also close enough for me to come pick you both up and bring you to that brewery near me for food and drink and I'll take you back after if you so wished...

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Although Melton is also close enough for me to come pick you both up and bring you to that brewery near me for food and drink and I'll take you back after if you so wished...

Sounds like a plan is being concocted. Anyone else looking to stay over? I know @paddy6789 was up for a Brewery do.

How far roughly from you to Melton @Jimbobcook? Taxi travelling distance or will MrsJimbobcook be running us back

Just noticed a Car HandWash in Melton too

Deleted member 103408

Few pics of the prizes
Best Stock Car
1.jpg

Oldest Car and Most Progressed
2.jpg

First to Arrive
3.jpg

Favourite Car - but only because he used mine as the model this year.
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Next meet the winners of these models will have to choose the new winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.