2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
As in? Sorry I'm confused perhaps its late and fasting doesn't help lol

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
He didn't put a thread lol you're not going mad...

I thought it was 9ish you could eat on a fast... Must be tough.

Unizz

Jul 5, 2017
He didn't put a thread lol you're not going mad...

I thought it was 9ish you could eat on a fast... Must be tough.
Thought I was going mad hard enough working with patients all day in hospital then coming to sort car issues and think of the next mod on the MK3 Leon!

Yeah man you're clued on it was 846pm today fast opened I'm used to it though lack of water can be hard but food I am used to one meal a day

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Thought I was going mad hard enough working with patients all day in hospital then coming to sort car issues and think of the next mod on the MK3 Leon!

Yeah man you're clued on it was 846pm today fast opened I'm used to it though lack of water can be hard but food I am used to one meal a day

Cars are a full time job haha

Yeah I cannot function without water I'd just get headaches just drinking at night time.

Glad you got the link to the group buys, I'll try and get some more going so people can benefit some more. The show plates look good when taking pics you don't need to blank number plates out anymore.

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Wont know until you try was for @Jimbobcook , meaning he wont k ow if he can make the russian cupras lol.
And the second bit was me just plugging the mini mk1 build thread

Unizz

Jul 5, 2017
Cars are a full time job haha

Yeah I cannot function without water I'd just get headaches just drinking at night time.

Glad you got the link to the group buys, I'll try and get some more going so people can benefit some more. The show plates look good when taking pics you don't need to blank number plates out anymore.
Yeah man didn't know about group buys thanks for them. Look forward to the other stuff waiting for "the gas struts man" reply on email he hasn't emailed back yet lol

Deleted member 103408

have you upgraded your rear gas struts yet, if not add it to the list

Unizz

Jul 5, 2017
have you upgraded your rear gas struts yet, if not add it to the list
I need to replace my gas struts I didn't change them to the auto ones but they seem to be temperamental sometimes the boot goes up sometimes it gets stuck. Tried wd40 didn't help any ideas professor or maybe I can just purchase a new set?

Unizz

Jul 5, 2017
Lads what else is happening at this meet I'm assuming there will be other clubs there too?

Aqib

Deleted member 103408

There was a thread a while ago when somebody put something on the metal bit, I see if I can dig it out.
I only have that problem in the winter and the boot not been used for a while

Unizz

Jul 5, 2017
There was a thread a while ago when somebody put something on the metal bit, I see if I can dig it out.
I only have that problem in the winter and the boot not been used for a while
Yes mine is very temperamental I can't figure out what causes it though

Deleted member 103408

I have track time booked, have a read of https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/attending-a-trackday.438811/page-14#post-4850236 you will see what other members get up to on the track. just try not to follow this example
CRASH.jpg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Lads what else is happening at this meet I'm assuming there will be other clubs there too?

We may have to have a dance off against them! If one of the other clubs comes over and dances in front of you, you have to dance back. In which case, it's on!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.