Morrisons Stirling

Kywy

May 18, 2013
Cumbernauld Glasgow
Picked up my new Altea XL last week, just delighted with the professionalism of the sales staff, particularly Alf and Graham.
Since collecting the car I have had several follow up calls to ensure everything is O. K.
In over 40 years of motoring this is a rarely experienced level of customer care.

njm

Apr 29, 2014
Scotland
warranty work

Morrisons have carried out warranty work on 2 cars for me , Exeo was in last week for a new o2 sensor job sorted very quickly , service department were spot on

FRHighlander

Apr 21, 2014
Perth, Scotland.
I bought my car from Fleming Seat dealership in Dundee, as being my nearest Seat dealer seemed obvious.
Very off-hand about the sale and seemed to be only interested in getting it through asap.
No "How is your car" follow -up or any interest in their customer.
Having then been beset by the ubiquitous door rattles problem, I took the car back to them. They didn't even know enough about the marque to realise that it was a a problem known to Seat. ("We sent two "technicians" out in the car and they couldn't hear anything.........!"). Basically translated means we've had your money now go away and stop bothering us.
In disgust with them I went to Morrison Seat in Stirling. What a difference! Hadn't bought the car there but they immediately knew of the problem booked the car in the next week while they ordered the parts from Seat. Car in.....job done( totally satisfactorily cured).....no charge.....no fuss.
Guess who gets my money in future?

Driver

Oct 9, 2016
UK
After reading good things about them, I took my car for a major service. There “health check” showed my car required urgent work done worth over £1000. I took the car for a second opinion to an independent, who checked and advised there is no urgent requirement for the work mentioned by them to be done. Few days later, I took my car for MOT, without doing any work that according to dealer required urgent attention. The car passed with just an advisory regarding a tyre tread being close to legal limit. I’m afraid my experience has been different and I would not use them again.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
After reading good things about them, I took my car for a major service. There “health check” showed my car required urgent work done worth over £1000. I took the car for a second opinion to an independent, who checked and advised there is no urgent requirement for the work mentioned by them to be done. Few days later, I took my car for MOT, without doing any work that according to dealer required urgent attention. The car passed with just an advisory regarding a tyre tread being close to legal limit. I’m afraid my experience has been different and I would not use them again.

That I suspect is the current VW Group dealership business model, I think that my Audi dealership understand my way of working and so now just don't bother to provide a health check with obscene prices quoted. From what I have been reading on these Audi/VW/SEAT/Skoda motoring forums - there is a lot of this going on, very good for business and probably made more prevalent by the "we price match" so if you accept their findings and their prices without checking elsewhere, it will always hurt badly.