Electric chairs

johnd

Nov 18, 2018
The Autogefuehl CA review shows electric chairs, but the UK showroom examples seem to be manual only (though I haven't seen one with bucket seats IIRC). Anyone know for sure if electric adjustment is simply not available in the UK or is there some way of spec'ing it? (Probably not a deal-breaker, but would be nice to have electric if possible.)

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
Coming back to this question from a while back.I was looking at a few C-A’s that are in Autotrader.
One has the optional bucket seats and has electric adjustment on the drivers side.The passenger side photo is cropped,but this may be manually adjusted.

Attachments

• 1C540BD9-68D9-4891-BECB-7655E3B4DBB7.jpeg
    1C540BD9-68D9-4891-BECB-7655E3B4DBB7.jpeg
    780.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 787DDB9E-3A3E-474A-92CC-E401A19CD4A1.jpeg
    787DDB9E-3A3E-474A-92CC-E401A19CD4A1.jpeg
    830.2 KB · Views: 126

perelaar

Jan 18, 2019
Sugartown Belgium
Assuming Belgian and UK car specs are the same: electrically adjustable driver seat is an option for the standard alcantara seats, and mandatory option if you take full leather interior (we did). Not compatible with the bucket seats.

I find the electric adjustments very slow, and sorely miss a memory function - would thus not advise the electric seats...

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Or don't let the wife drive your car and you won't need to keep moving the SEAT back and forth!

:cheeky:
Or don't knock the knobs and move the seat while cleaning and hoovering the drivers footwell. Took me ages to get my seat back where i want it. Oh for Memory Functions...

I know the Taracco I was looking at in my local Seat Dealers has the Memory Function built in to the Electric Seats..

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Or don't knock the knobs and move the seat while cleaning and hoovering the drivers footwell. Took me ages to get my seat back where i want it. Oh for Memory Functions...

I know the Taracco I was looking at in my local Seat Dealers has the Memory Function built in to the Electric Seats..

One garage actually moved my telescopic steering wheel as well. I drove round for a week wondering why my arms had started aching so bad. Then I moved the steering wheel a foot closer!

Reactions: simonali
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.