Start/Stop system DSG sport mode

nuvolablue

May 1, 2017
Hi all does anyone know if the start/Stop system can be activated so as to work when in sports auto mode?

I prefer driving around town in Sports auto mode but have noticed the start stop system doesn't work. I have to shift on the gear lever to bring it back into standard drive when coming to a stop.

Car is a MY2019 Leon Cupra ST.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
Hi all does anyone know if the start/Stop system can be activated so as to work when in sports auto mode?

I prefer driving around town in Sports auto mode but have noticed the start stop system doesn't work. I have to shift on the gear lever to bring it back into standard drive when coming to a stop.

Car is a MY2019 Leon Cupra ST.
Thanks.

Mine works in cupra mode, find it bloody annoying so turn it off everytime I get in the car

nuvolablue

May 1, 2017
Mine works in cupra mode, find it bloody annoying so turn it off everytime I get in the car
Hi. Thanks. I'm aware of this, but my question relates to selecting sports mode on DSG (shifting down on lever). On mine this switches off start /Stop (regardless of driving mode) . I want it to stay on.
Any ideas welcome.

nuvolablue

May 1, 2017
Anyone else with a DSG box have any feedback on this please?

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
Ok, so had it in cupra and S, comfort and S and stop/start never triggered, did notice that the stop/start OFF symbol would pop up in the dash whenever I stopped so maybe its coded in not to activate when it's in S

nuvolablue

May 1, 2017
Ok, so had it in cupra and S, comfort and S and stop/start never triggered, did notice that the stop/start OFF symbol would pop up in the dash whenever I stopped so maybe its coded in not to activate when it's in S
Hi mate. Okay thanks for confirming. Yeah same with mine, looks like it doesn't work in sports dsg mode. Makes sense in a way for those traffic light grands prix.... BTW I always drive in Cupra mode!..... Except for maybe when the road is bumpy and then I have the individual set up to put the suspension on comfort.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise