MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

JaTSi

Jul 3, 2018
I have ordered (the dealer put the order) my Leon 1,4 fr DSG (changed later to MY19 and 1,5 ) at 26.3.2018. desire red, Beats, sunroof, etc.
I will get the car in thursday 1.11.2018.
It took abt. 7 months to get it. That's been a long wait.
But of course the prices remains as agreed (both. the old car and the new one).
This info comes from Finland. :)

Krambo

Oct 6, 2018
Does anyone know what happens with factory shut down for Christmas and New Years? Have now been told week 51 production but I’m not sure I wholeheartedly believe it!

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Can anyone confirm when ordering will open for MY20 Cupra St Lux and have any specs been confirmed yet? Thanks.
Might be best to create a new thread for MY20...
MY20 Cupra Leon ST Lux is likely to be badged as Cupra Leon rather than SEAT.
Don't know about specs, but awaiting callback from Customer Services about my February order, which might now be a Cupra Leon. Will ask the question, not sure if they have finalised info to share. Not now sure what colour or make my car will be, or really any idea when it will be delivered!

chollyoake

Jan 7, 2016
Staffordshire
Might be best to create a new thread for MY20...
MY20 Cupra Leon ST Lux is likely to be badged as Cupra Leon rather than SEAT.
Don't know about specs, but awaiting callback from Customer Services about my February order, which might now be a Cupra Leon. Will ask the question, not sure if they have finalised info to share. Not now sure what colour or make my car will be, or really any idea when it will be delivered!

have been informed by Motorfinity that SEAT prices are changing on the 7th July for MY20. No extra info on specs or anything, sorry.