what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
At least you didnt fill the car with petrol when returning it (I was still in airport rental mode when i did this). :censored:

Haha, I did thrash it with a stick in the petrol station forecourt tho when I couldn't get the cap open. I must have locked it when I saw the keyhole and decided it was a key one (whereas it was just a turn one).

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Got H&R springs installed today on my R ST :) Dirty car but here is a few pics. Alignment tomorrow
Screenshot_20190611-170931_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190611-171014_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190611-170909_Gallery.jpg

Deleted member 103408

New Brake Ducts ordered today to fit the SuperPro control arms, Old ones will be up for sale once I have got round to removing from the old control arms.

Reactions: KernelOkey

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
My stealers usually requests a human sacrifice when seeking a courtesy car.

I was originally offered a Toledo by the Lass on the Service Desk. When I spoke to the Dealer Principal I ended up with the Ateca.

Got to say I’m pretty jealous of those with the Electronic Dash. Love the changes that can be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
I was originally offered a Toledo by the Lass on the Service Desk. When I spoke to the Dealer Principal I ended up with the Ateca.

Got to say I’m pretty jealous of those with the Electronic Dash. Love the changes that can be made.

I love it, the only thing I dont like is that the refuel counter is done in 10km increments

Reactions: Maypack

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just drive it to work on it’s new PS4S tyres.

Oh and found out my son has been accepted to spend a week at my local SEAT Dealer on Work Experience from his School.

Already had a chat with him about it and he says he can’t wait to work on a CUPRA Engine

Proud dad moment lol also discounts...? Don't ask don't get haha

Reactions: Damo H
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise