MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Fozzy84

Apr 23, 2012
Currently at my local dealers as my CUPRA is in for a service.

During a conversation with the Dealer Principal he let on that the Leon Cupra LUX is currently held from being able to be purchased due to changes.

He told me that the Leather Heated Sears are being taken off and replaced with Alcantara Heated BUCKET Seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is true..

coiloverspl

Apr 24, 2019
I just pickup this beauty today.
Brand new Copra 290
Done around 200km form dealer to home, and it feels great.

Attachments

• IMG_20190612_152730.jpg
    IMG_20190612_152730.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 140

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
The buckets in my 290 Black were the best seats I have ever used - presumably the same size and shape.

Sounds like they are removing the leather interior so both EZ and Lux will have Alcantara interiors and also the electric adjustment of the driver's seat will be gone.

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen
So my cars been at the dealership since Friday, I emailed the lease company on Monday asking for an update, no reply. I phoned them last night after work at 6 and got told I would receive a call back. that never came... but I did receive a reply to my email 3 days later! now I'm waiting for the finance company to email me so will see how long that takes. This all isn't ideally working out for me as end of next week I'm down in Coventry. Fun and games

Reactions: Danbartlett46

JamesT

Mar 18, 2013
Warminster
So my cars been at the dealership since Friday, I emailed the lease company on Monday asking for an update, no reply. I phoned them last night after work at 6 and got told I would receive a call back. that never came... but I did receive a reply to my email 3 days later! now I'm waiting for the finance company to email me so will see how long that takes. This all isn't ideally working out for me as end of next week I'm down in Coventry. Fun and games

Sounds like the ordeal I went through with the guys I'm dealing with too.

Rick89

May 10, 2019
Nice, I've gone Magnetic Grey and doesn't seem to be to many about! - Seems to be 0 cupras in pompey apart from the one I test drove that's sat at the dealership lol

I've still not seen a single Copra about...feeling like the bees knees driving mine around knowing I'm the only one!

And trust me mate, you won't be disappointing by your colour choice. After seeing the red ones on here and even the silver at the dealership, I'd started to question my choice, but honestly, it's a thing of beauty in Mag Grey. It looks different in almost every light and angle. I've lost count of the number of compliments I've received not only about the car, but mostly the colour!

Plus, it still looks nice even after a week and a half of constant Manchester rain!

Danbartlett46

May 13, 2019
I've still not seen a single Copra about...feeling like the bees knees driving mine around knowing I'm the only one!

And trust me mate, you won't be disappointing by your colour choice. After seeing the red ones on here and even the silver at the dealership, I'd started to question my choice, but honestly, it's a thing of beauty in Mag Grey. It looks different in almost every light and angle. I've lost count of the number of compliments I've received not only about the car, but mostly the colour!

Plus, it still looks nice even after a week and a half of constant Manchester rain!

Decent mate! Thanks, if you've got any images feel free to shoot them over - struggle to find many online :headhurt:my Insta is @Danbartlett46 if anyone wants to follow, hope to have some images up in a few weeks!

Edp33

May 29, 2019
nationwide said it was due at dealership on 10th June, now stating Mon 17th June. I have the following week off work to get DIY done in the house would be nice to get it by then. But with 2 week change your mind period, don't think I will get it till sometime after 1st July.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Just had fantastic news from my cupra dealership, I have been successful in the allocated process and my cupra r st in magnetic tech grey will be available to drive away on the 1st September. The wait will be worth it.

Great news !! :)

My Magnetic Grey R ST is still sat at Port of Tyne, it was offloaded this time last week so has been sat there exactly one week.

Hope there is some movement soon.

Spickles72

Apr 28, 2019
Once you have your SLI number how often do people pester Seat customer services? And do most people use mail or a call? Just wondering if a call every 2 days may get me blacklisted!

Reactions: JR19

JR19

Apr 2, 2019
Once you have your SLI number how often do people pester Seat customer services? And do most people use mail or a call? Just wondering if a call every 2 days may get me blacklisted!
I was also wondering this haha.
I rang and my car (due to dealer 15/07) was built but not at the port to organise the boat to England :( I really want to chase but when does it become excessive!? Once an hour sounds reasonable when I'm this impatient surely? :cheeky::clap::roflmao:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise