2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 103408

Lucky for Peller he will be leaving, paying the £5-00 and then arriving later so hopefully its just another overnight stay.

Reactions: Peller

Deleted member 103408

Ok cool I have one to if needed just dont have weights

When we get the chat up we can discuss who is bringing what as we are going to have a few members and other halves so we need some cover.

Deleted member 103408

I agree, I think the 24-00 is for people using the car park for a holiday break not for overnight staying.

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
I'll be setting up the chat tomorrow hopefully with all attending members.

I have some camping chairs to bring.
My Mrs is gonna do some home baking, cupcakes and tray-bakes. An extra cake will be available for anyone who will physically unplug the sound aktor from my car!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Cant physically unplug it but I can code it off for nothing as can a few others who will be there if that helps.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'll try and get some cakes going as well as I've got some man points for hoovering out the wife's car when it was full of ants lol

Confirmed we have cake booked in from my end haha

Deleted member 103408

@Peller I have started a private chat (so we can talk about the setup of the meet etc) but was not able to add you in.

If you check your profile under privacy details there is a section there for edit your contact details.

Can you make sure its set to Members only if you want to be included in the chat.

Cheers

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@Peller I have started a private chat (so we can talk about the setup of the meet etc) but was not able to add you in.

If you check your profile under privacy details there is a section there for edit your contact details.

Can you make sure its set to Members only if you want to be included in the chat.

Cheers
Just added you in @Peller unless you changed something at the right time haha

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Cant physically unplug it but I can code it off for nothing as can a few others who will be there if that helps.
Ideal, as long as it doesn't mess with warranty! I know it can physically be unplugged but you've got to lift a piece of the bulkhead head off. I just don't want to break anything!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
Hope everyone has/ is having a good time
0e5b77ce4c922e1a330e414bd2706c02.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Legojon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.