• Enable rear daily lights
  • Enable fog light cornering
  • Changed Car in car menu to a cupra model
  • Changed Infotainment logo to cupra
  • Enabled refuel quantity
  • Changed to direct throttle response
  • Enable 1 click mirror fold
  • Changed pano roof to tilt
  • Tried to change blinker from 3 to 4 times but didn't work..?
  • Also tried the beep when (un)locking. But it's the horn sound at full blast, not recommended
  • Activated the option to turn off start stop (currently still on)
  • Activated option to deactivate daytime LED runninglights (still on obv)
  • Fog lights on coming home
  • Increased coming home to 60 sec

Should be everything :)

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Does anyone know what the ‘Start screen logo infotainment’ options are ?
TYPE 1-7 are listed.

I’ve got the Copper ‘Cupra’ (TYPE 2) as mine from factory on my new Cupra R ST, but the logo has a white spot on it and it’s starting to annoy me !!

Also I see that my ‘User theme’ is set to ‘Hybrid’
Anyone know what/why this is ??

Tony Tonic

Jan 30, 2019
Has anybody else noticed an improvement in mpg when changing to linear throttle response? I thought it was a fluke (1.4 ACT FR) as went from 43ish mpg to 46mpg for a tank. Changed back to gradient over time and went to 43.5mpg, changed back to linear and last tank was 48mpg! I think it just paid for itself. Not a scientific test, but over normal weekly journeys (about 280 miles). Awesome, thanks everybody.

Oh, I have done mirror fold on single click, and bleep on lock and unlock (which worked after I re-read the instruction about switching on in infotainment ).

Cheers

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
I don't understand the two options for changing the throttle. Can someone explain the difference?

ParadoxB

May 28, 2019
From my non technical background, linear is directly related to the amount of travel you put on the throttle. Graduated over time basically buffers the travel and then eventually responds, slowly to start with.

In linear travel I don't feel the need to run in sport mode as much as the throttle is more responsive and I guess why the mpg had increased. Will check again on Monday when I fill up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
Anyone notice any difference between linear and time based acceleration on the Cupra? I changed it on my old MK6 Ibiza but didn’t feel anything different; if so what is the difference beneficial or negative please :)

Edit; didn’t see the two comments above; but still my question stands, any noticeable difference for good or bad in MK3 Cupra?

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
Update, the VGate WiFi adapter worked fine, but only gets a week trial.

I disabled the sound aktuator successfully, there was no other options worthwhile I could see anywhere.

So glad I didnt waste £15 on an adapter !!!

Thanks for this, worked perfectly, I have the same adapter and hadn't even considered trying it :)

Tony Tonic

Jan 30, 2019
no it does not you need obd11 dongle for that
So which dongle do I need to buy for a Tarraco on iOS ( I have access to android if needed) - I want to enable HBA and TSR, how many credits are needed for these two , i.e what exactly is needed to buy as I am confused what's included in the Pro license? I just want the Apps section for these two things for now

Tony Tonic

Jan 30, 2019
You are on the Leon Carista thread, so I would suggest you check out https://caristaapp.com/vehicles/seat/tarraco/1st-gen to see if that gives you what you want. However i can confirm that they do support IOS and Android

Re OBD11 I will reply on your Tarraco ordered thread
Thanks @theoldboy I have been on the Carista beta programme and unfortunately the HBA doesnt work and the TSR only partially not in hybrid mode (SatNav signs gone and only signs when he camera sees it) so was going to try ODBeleven but not really confident with coding so hopng some oneclick apps for the AllSpace wrk

Deleted member 103408

Thanks @theoldboy I have been on the Carista beta programme and unfortunately the HBA doesnt work and the TSR only partially not in hybrid mode (SatNav signs gone and only signs when he camera sees it) so was going to try ODBeleven but not really confident with coding so hopng some oneclick apps for the AllSpace wrk

My understanding is that if you feed back stuff dont work they will look into it and try and resolve it, been some very positive feedback on this thread.

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Have to say, Linear throttle is much better on my 19 Cupra. No more lag, car feels perkier and less lazy. No really sure why the other setting should exist at all.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
I’m currently on the latest Beta.

Disabled sound actuator and also set DRL with headlights on to 50% (was set to 0% by default in the app although they are on in reality at a low level).
Any more that 50 is dazzling at night.

Tried and failed with a couple of other tweaks.

I enabled the rain closing menu in MMI.
Option appeared, but even when enabled it didn’t close windows or sunroof when rain hits sensor (yes wipers were on auto !!)

I also explicitly enabled ‘auto close sunroof when rain detected’ and tried it with and without above option ( rain closing menu in MMI) but it never worked in any case.

Tried a reset of the infotainment system but still neither windows or sunroof closed in rain, so disabled the options again.

Tony Tonic

Jan 30, 2019
I’m currently on the latest Beta.

Disabled sound actuator and also set DRL with headlights on to 50% (was set to 0% by default in the app although they are on in reality at a low level).
Any more that 50 is dazzling at night.

Tried and failed with a couple of other tweaks.

I enabled the rain closing menu in MMI.
Option appeared, but even when enabled it didn’t close windows or sunroof when rain hits sensor (yes wipers were on auto !!)

I also explicitly enabled ‘auto close sunroof when rain detected’ and tried it with and without above option ( rain closing menu in MMI) but it never worked in any case.

Tried a reset of the infotainment system but still neither windows or sunroof closed in rain, so disabled the options again.
what car do you have?

MifSal

Feb 7, 2019
Have to say, Linear throttle is much better on my 19 Cupra. No more lag, car feels perkier and less lazy. No really sure why the other setting should exist at all.

are you sure this makes a difference? i tried this before but didnt notice anything tbh

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
are you sure this makes a difference? i tried this before but didnt notice anything tbh
It does feel different to me. Just slightly more urgent, downside is its slightly harder to drive very slowly because the car feels like it wants to pull all the time..

Reactions: MifSal
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members