Car height

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
I would like to know if anybody knows the measurement from the centre of the wheel up to the wheel arch on a standard cupra 290 mk3.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

My 280 with lowered suspension is 330 mm (f) did not do the back

With regards to lowering most of us have removed the little black tab and I have been through 3 MOT's with it off and had no issues.

Auto Lights, there have been a few people asking if the lights need to be re-configured and the answer in my case is no - I asked the MOT Station to double check and there was no problem however there are a few people who say from the factory the lights are low and need to be adjusted up.

Reactions: Charliessmith

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017

With regards to lowering most of us have removed the little black tab and I have been through 3 MOT's with it off and had no issues.

Auto Lights, there have been a few people asking if the lights need to be re-configured and the answer in my case is no - I asked the MOT Station to double check and there was no problem however there are a few people who say from the factory the lights are low and need to be adjusted up.
I'm defo going to remove the black plastic thing, is it easy to remove?
Do you get alot of rubbing that low?

Deleted member 103408

No no rubbing but to be fair I now have upgraded top mounts and lower arms to get some camber on the wheels. But from a visual perspective I dont think I am any lower than I was before fitting those.

There is a thread on here on how to remove the tab personally I just cut it off as its never going back on again.

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017

I had to get the drivers side heightened a little but you would have to go to SEAT because most garages dont have the machine for LED headlights they only have a laser level machine but it dont work for LED

Deleted member 103408

There are a few threads on here on how to do a manual adjustment, obviously getting it spot on requires equipment but as i say it past MOT with no problems and no changes so I was happy.

LouG

Dec 1, 2017
Nelson, New Zealand

Black tab?

Brackett

May 12, 2019
Measured mine today as it looked a bit odd, and it's 10mm lower at the back (both sides). 350mm front, 340mm back. Does that sound wrong?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise