Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
So, in today's "what's fallen off Jon's car today". Whilst cleaning the front passenger seat, I noticed it was getting stuck and not really moving that smoothly... I then moved to clean the back seat and noticed this on the floor under the passenger seat. Maybe coincidence?

7HqCIUI.jpg
Been looking for that everywhere!!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
You know when you reach a milestone... and you just sit there watching the display waiting for something to happen? Yup 19 degrees outside today... woo!
shOk3Yb.jpg

Deleted member 103408

OMG, How do you cope in that heat :)

And you have got to stop making those long journeys.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yeah, at 3.6 miles per trip, next 50k in 38 years!!!

Still need to think of a present for the car that has everything... my debit card quit, it got up after I bought the Wavetrac, flipped me the bird and walked out.

Deleted member 103408

thinks............,

there was talk of a new bigger turbo with upgraded forged internals

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Yeah, at 3.6 miles per trip, next 50k in 38 years!!!

Still need to think of a present for the car that has everything... my debit card quit, it got up after I bought the Wavetrac, flipped me the bird and walked out.

I’m sure the card came back but the numbers all ran off leaving you with a card you can’t use till a new one gets sent out to you

Come on Jon don’t you want to catch my car its getting close too 210k now I will hit that on Monday on my way to Preston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I’m sure the card came back but the numbers all ran off leaving you with a card you can’t use till a new one gets sent out to you

Come on Jon don’t you want to catch my car its getting close too 210k now I will hit that on Monday on my way to Preston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's dedication to the brand right there

31st all we need now is @Legojon debit card :)
We'll get it no problem

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise