What made you smile today?

Deleted member 103408

I agree, great car and the exhaust is special and the luxury inside is very smart but I still prefer the cupra for me.

But its a very nice car.

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
A diesel generator powering an electric car charging point :cry:

67807734_2270509306399885_8393983022721925120_n.jpg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Is that not like one step forward and two steps back lol just wait for the steam powered charger for your plug in hybrid car lol

Surely you could do the same with your yellow diesel generator and charge to re-charge electric cars with it.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Trying Launch Control in a CUPRA Ateca and then slamming the Brakes on Hard to come to a Standstill from 70mph in a very short distance....then going and doing it again and again....

Not my car by the way and in a Controlled Environment with Instruction from an experienced Motorsport Driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
your organs probably have an imprint on them from being repeatedly thrown into your rib cage

Reactions: Maypack

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Driving the cupra tdi until a boost pipe popped off and a jacking point cover too but it did drive straight so the rear door and panel around the door to fix now and then it’s time to make up my mind on what’s happening with both cars which one am I keeping and selling yellow or gray ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Excuse me, I can text with one hand and eat my pie with the other, you will(or maybe not)be old one day too.:bleh:

I've taken up gardening... that's me on the way out... oh well, it was a good run while it lasted.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.