Floor mats

jakesbrakes

Rapid old fart
Jun 23, 2010
Bexhill on sea
Can anyone recommend well fitting floor mats with some sort of heel protection on accelerator side.
So far the items from Halfrauds dont fit very well as appear to be for anything and nothing in particular /
Jake

Ps Also need a boot liner> The one from previous 2016 Skoda Fabia is a slightly different shape.
It goes in but the edges are all distorted.Any idea for a supplier ?

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018
Can anyone recommend well fitting floor mats with some sort of heel protection on accelerator side.
So far the items from Halfrauds dont fit very well as appear to be for anything and nothing in particular /
Jake

Ps Also need a boot liner> The one from previous 2016 Skoda Fabia is a slightly different shape.
It goes in but the edges are all distorted.Any idea for a supplier ?

I’ll also be looking for some decent hardwearing floor mats, I’ve looked on places like eBay and amazon but can’t find any that’ll definitely fit within the Ibiza. I’m also gonna need a drivers seat cover as I don’t want diesel all over the microsuede interior

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
If you search for "car mats tailored" and set the car on ebay uk to SEAT Ibiza V (2018) you get 244 items.

also ebay member protector-guard sells fitted boot liners for the new Ibiza too.

Last edited:

alpineSi

Oct 6, 2018
Nottingham
Might sound weird, but if the 3rd party ones are too big then a clothes tailoring place might be able to trim them down for you. Our car came with 4 mats in it, they seem to be custom ones though as they have the dealers details embroidered on them. I assumed this was a SEAT thing; do UK dealers really still send cars out with bare carpet unless you hand over a few quid after taking the keys?

Re: the boot tray, I saw a generic one in a DIY store that looked like it would fit. Been meaning to go back with the measurements to be sure but haven't got round to it yet. Really didn't expect to find one a DIY shop though, so might be worth a look in places like that.

sophiaedward64

Jul 19, 2019
United States
I am also using a floor mat in my car, the main reason for using this is to protect my vehicle floor against dirt and grease stains, and I can easily drive my car wearing heels.
Reecoupons,.jpg

I am using this one, it's quite soft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.