What did you and your MK2 do today?

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Centre Parcs at Penrith is nice. Been there a few times myself but it’s only a 40 minute trip from West Cumbria for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think this is our fifth visit, not been to any other centre parcs, it's about 2.5 hours from where I live.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
Having a to-do with a local bodyshop. Had some rust on the sills with a section that needed filling.

Issues outstanding are:

Front of sill edges not well sanded, prepped and finished along with paint missing.

Back of sill there's a ridge which needs flattening and painting.

Back of sill clear coat not well finished and black mark on clear coat. Needs flattening.

Front sill, filler wet so paint has raised. Needs taking back and redoing.

Clear coat bubbles on the front of one sill.

I've been back in twice, first time told the paint compressor has packed in and the second going to leave it with them for five days. Hopefully when I get back it's all sorted time told that they didn't have the right paint.

I go on holiday next week so going

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
Not sure what happened with the last post, it's gone a bit buggy. Anyway as I was saying, leaving it with them for 5 days whilst I'm away, going to be pretty pissed if it's still not sorted after that.

Second time I went in they said that they didn't have the right paint. Arrived to find him colour testing different red paints on my car from different cars!

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
I get that... then I get conned into painting the bedroom wall 4 times to get the right shade and have to get new bed clothes and lamp shades cause they now don't match the paint. But there's something wrong with us right?
Pfft sounds as if they need to get their priorities straight to me lol

Reactions: Legojon

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
I get that... then I get conned into painting the bedroom wall 4 times to get the right shade and have to get new bed clothes and lamp shades cause they now don't match the paint. But there's something wrong with us right?
New bed clothes?......still wearing nightgowns and nightcaps down in the Midlands ???

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
New bed clothes?......still wearing nightgowns and nightcaps down in the Midlands ???
You know that power cut that shut off power to like 1million people last week...

That was my town getting electricity for the first time... Pretty big drain...

Reactions: Maypack

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

And none of those stupid indoor toilets.
Scrooge-Sleeping-Cap-495x400.jpg

You know that power cut that shut off power to like 1million people last week...

That was my town getting electricity for the first time... Pretty big drain...

Didn't realise one street needed so much.

Reactions: Bedlam

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I had everything prepped, I've been collecting all my electrical items for years for this moment

Bet you were so excited when the brand new black and white tv / 2 bar electric fire kicked in!?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I did save up for the 5 channel push button TV though... Couldn't get the wired remote...

Haha, we're posh... we have the 5m remote cable. Although it has been tripped over about 30 times and the end is bent to 45 degrees.

PaulusB

Jun 9, 2019
Somebody put his door in my rear right door today. Some minor damage but to ugly to use touchup paint.
242e5fc99f123a7a60f81fbac7059ae9.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G970F met Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise