What other things get in the way of you working on the car

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I find the thing stopping me from getting anything done is either food, the weather or being mildly hungover.

Other than that like today she got a nice 3 hour clean. Monday is also booked in.

Deleted member 103408

You say Monday is booked in but its due to be the hottest bank holiday in years, so I am guessing the Barbie and Beer are going to be getting in the way .

Reactions: xyz

Deleted member 103408

NEWS FLASH

Ferrari are going front wheel drive or maybe its a new security system....

alesi27

My other car's a Mustang!
May 2, 2009
Cork, Ireland.
Building model cars, aircraft and ships..
Mostly plastic kits but I've recently started repainting diecast cars for commission work.

Deleted member 103408

I used to trade diecast models and 00 gauge trains so have some idea of how Skillful / dedicated you have to be to do that sort of work.

Deleted member 103408

Thanks, look's much better now we have a bit of sun.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Recently painted a washable paint on the "feature wall" of the man room and started putting my favourite quotes all over till its full then start again lol it takes quite a bit of time to get the best quotes! (also had a draw off with 2 friends lol they didnt win any prizes haha)
IMG_20180831_083358-2320x1305__01.jpg

Action Man

Mar 24, 2019
Going to work really gets in the way ...but it does help loads to pay for them ....so it's a bit of a No-pain-no-gain interuption

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
The wife sometimes and my job as a mechanic I work on other people’s cars and when it comes to mine I’m like had enough off spanning and I will leave it till another day or the weekend unless it’s one off them jobs that can’t wait like a radiator with a hole or a turbo that has gone then it’s almost straight away I will do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.