White MK2 (think Cupra R) with red wheels - Bristol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Couldn't get a good look as I was frickin' lost... but rolling through Bristol center(by the big bridge) at around 4:30pm. Figured it was an R as had black rear spoiler extension. I was looking like Noddy in a frickin' Hyundai i10!

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Couldn't get a good look as I was frickin' lost... but rolling through Bristol center(by the big bridge) at around 4:30pm. Figured it was an R as had black rear spoiler extension. I was looking like Noddy in a frickin' Hyundai i10!
Hyundai i10?
Are you really a policeman? Lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Especially when you’re driving the i-10!

True story... I was in the wrong lane going through Bristol city centre, a dustbin lorry was in the other lane and he beat me off the lights!!

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
True story... I was in the wrong lane going through Bristol city centre, a dustbin lorry was in the other lane and he beat me off the lights!!
That sounds typical of Bristol! We had a test ride in a MK1 Cupra R over the bridge. The owner gave us a 'fast & furious' experience...it was the best traffic dodge I've ever witnessed & so much fun!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
That sounds typical of Bristol! We had a test ride in a MK1 Cupra R over the bridge. The owner gave us a 'fast & furious' experience...it was the best traffic dodge I've ever witnessed & so much fun!

Yeah, it's a frickin' nightmare... the signage isn't clear, then there's a car sharing lane... then it becomes a bus lane.

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Yeah, it's a frickin' nightmare... the signage isn't clear, then there's a car sharing lane... then it becomes a bus lane.
That is definitely Bristol. I took my driving test there & I didn't know what the hell I was doing...still end up cursing now!

Reactions: Legojon
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.