FRCR170 TO A FORGED CUPRA BLIMEY!!

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
yess guys so the cars going in to r tech 10th december for the stage 2 + just put an rs4 return valve on and a VIS hpfp and they are also piping up the welly cooler at a great price unlike some trying to charge me £500 -£700 just for the pipework cant wait need more torque so the gives you whiplash every time you put your foot down.

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
yess guys so the cars going in to r tech 10th december for the stage 2 + just put an rs4 return valve on and a VIS hpfp and they are also piping up the welly cooler at a great price unlike some trying to charge me £500 -£700 just for the pipework cant wait need more torque so the gives you whiplash every time you put your foot down.
Good to hear!

You sorted the oil consumption out yet?

leon mk1 cupra

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
Alright guys need some advice I’ve bought rear tick lights and a facelift boot as my car is a 2007 does anyone know If i have to code them or do I need to do anything to allow them to function and lee yes oil consumption sorted itself out lol cars holding oil well
image.jpg

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Just saw the cupra for sale on ebay

What a state its in , all the hardwork and money i put into that and its been abused as a **** tip

Do your next car a favour and just park it up and never drive it or touch it

leon mk1 cupra

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
Just saw the cupra for sale on ebay

What a state its in , all the hardwork and money i put into that and its been abused as a **** tip

Do your next car a favour and just park it up and never drive it or touch it

leon mk1 cupra

Excuse me mate before you go on your little tantrum just know I had sold the car in February

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.